Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Twocam - such a great age! Love the dad-dad-dad. Georgia is growing SO big, I cannot believe my tiny baby has turned into this hilarious little person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I have been reading along, sorry to hear about your rotten run but just wanted to pop in and wish you luck with this cycle I'm sure it will be a success :-) tilt the orgalutran needle at a 45 degree angle when you jab, it will prevent leakage when you take the needle out and will also sting less.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @patiencehope - will have another crack tomorrow, and hope for a better result. It didn't hurt going in, but it stings afterwards, that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J how did you go with the Orgalatrun? Its an evil looking needle and my finger felt the fluid going in under the skin which was just strange but it was all good. My blood test is tomorrow so I may see you then and my scan is 11 on Friday.

I am in a bit of a predicatment myself at the moment, I am a bit sick of my job (political stuff, but I actually love the work I do) so I have been applying for positions with the notion that I am not going to put my life totally on hold just incase it doesn't work.

So I applied for a Job and had an interview and now it sounds like I am in with a chance, its an ideal job, same pay and school hours (and school holidays) Mon-Fri and doesn't start until next term. In the long run this is fantastic and is a job I have always wanted, but I am not entitled to any Mat leave until I have been there 12 months. I am so emotionally torn between requesting a freeze all and waiting to see if I definitely have this job or continuing the cycle and if I do get pregnant then turning the job down.

I have googled everything on what other people have done, but have come up with nothing. I have no idea what I will regret the most, delaying a baby or turning down a position? Obviously I have asked my friends and family and they have no fertility issues so their response has been to wait...... sorry this has been a long winded post but I feel this may be the only place where people understand. My beautiful DH is supportive of whatever decsion I make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tough one Zobear! If it is your dream job I think take it - and keep going with the cycle! Obviously I know nothing about you personally, and I know you prob don't want to stuff around a new workplace, however at the end of the day they will get over it if you fall pregnant right away. You need to do what's right for you. 11 years ago I turned down a job because I was planning on having a baby and I didn't think it was fair to them. I just had her this year (and many jobs later!). You can't control this process but you can choose to take the job. But I would understand arguments for the other side too. Good luck - definitely not easy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Zobear - I'll be in tomorrow too, hopefully quick bloods & not a huge wait. The earliest I could get in for the u/s was midday on Friday.

I would also go for the job.... absolutely! We put so much of our lives on hold for IVF and it's easy to just hold out, but I think if it's the one for you, it's worth it. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Zobear, I would definitely go for the job. They will understand. So many ladies take jobs and then fall accidentally. You may not be entitled to their mat leave, but you would get the government paid 18 weeks. And I reckon if it all works out they will keep the job open for you.

If not, it's just a job, another one will come up.

Good luck with your cycle.

@mrsjaguar hope you are going well.

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    All boring here @Chiefsgirl - had bloods today but no news, so I'm assuming we just go ahead as normal.

How are you doing now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty good here. Adding Luveris jumped my e2 from 760 on Friday to 1958 on mon with follies at 3x 15 1x14 and 1 x10.

Waiting on the call with today's bloods but I had 1x19, 2x17, 1x16, 1x15 and 1x14 not sure if he will trigger me tonight for epu on fri or let me go longer. They only do epu on mon, wed and Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding like great progress Chiefs!
    Zobear, hope you are going after that job xx
    Mrs J hope your jabs are going ok and your follies are responding
    Waves and hugs to others xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2014)