Closed Thread
Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ivf Australia under dr sacks.

You should get in before Xmas on a short cycle. That's only a max of 3 weeks usually so you should easily fit in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Ivf Australia under dr sacks.

You should get in before Xmas on a short cycle. That's only a max of 3 weeks usually so you should easily fit in.
    Ah, gotcha. Which clinic? I have two friends using IVFA at the moment. One at Greenwich, one towards the Northern Beaches.

My bleed started overnight, I'm CD1 now. Have left a message. Fingers and toes crossed that I get in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Jaguar, how did you go? My FET didn't work so I'm CD1 today as well and pick up my meds for an antagonist cycle tomorrow morning. Looks like we can get in before Xmas never done antagonist before so should be interesting. Dr smith told me it's best for women who have pcos and who are at risk of OHSS, which I'd be more than happy to avoid thus time, though last time I got a baby out of it so it's kind of bitter sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobear View Post
    Mrs Jaguar, how did you go? My FET didn't work so I'm CD1 today as well and pick up my meds for an antagonist cycle tomorrow morning. Looks like we can get in before Xmas never done antagonist before so should be interesting. Dr smith told me it's best for women who have pcos and who are at risk of OHSS, which I'd be more than happy to avoid thus time, though last time I got a baby out of it so it's kind of bitter sweet.
    CD1 here for me -- I'm going in for meds tomorrow morning too!!! Dee was really nice and booked me in over the phone. I may see you there! xx It'll be my first antagonist cycle as well, bit nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to ask but what is CD1? and what is an antagonist cycle please ? I started my stim tonight bloods booked for Wednesday :-)

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Ivf in July 2014 did freeze all on day 1, 4 embryo frosties.
    Started treatment August 2014 for FET.
    4/9/14 5 day Blasty FET transfere, period arrived 12/9/14 so BFN.
    Ivf number 4 started Synarel 28th October, starting stim on the 6th Nov 2014.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Ah, gotcha. Which clinic? I have two friends using IVFA at the moment. One at Greenwich, one towards the Northern Beaches.

My bleed started overnight, I'm CD1 now. Have left a message. Fingers and toes crossed that I get in.
    I see dr sacks at bondi junction, do monitoring at kogarah and he does epu at maroubra, so I travel a bit, especially since I work at Meadowbank and live in Revesby!
    @SoReal cd1 is the first day of your cycle (first day of bleeding) and an antagonist cycle is a shirt cycle, so usually orgalutran/synarel/sometime lucrin with your fsh drugs and you start injecting on cd3 usually. An agonist cycle you go on the pill on cd1 for three-four weeks and before you stop the pill you start injecting lucrin or synarel then stop the pill, get AF then start fsh injections, it's also called a long down. Agonist/long down is preferred for low amh/responders and older women.

So happy you're able to start @mrsjaguar and @Zobear good luck to both of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to meet @Zobear & her gorgeous little DD this morning at WFC. It was crazy busy!!!

First jabs done... and it begins. Here's hoping the short cycle works well, and wakes these lazy ovaries up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (07-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely to meet you too MrsJ. It was super busy! Everyone getting in before Xmas and end of year. It's financially a good reason as this cycle should only cost $283 because we met the safety net

when is your next blood test? Imagine if we had the same EPU day lol are you on puregon? I'm on 100. I've heard the oragulatron (can't spell) is a bit unpleasant.

so real you could also have a similar epu day

Thanks Chiefs - how was your blood test?

I've got a Friend doing the same protocol at the fully bulk billed clinic in the city, I think they operate in a similar way to WFC. We've been comparing, it's always interesting to know how other clinics operate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh is that the new one that opened up somewhere in the city? I've always wanted to know how that one worked.

Bloods on Wednesday, bloods + scan on Friday next week. They are SO busy, the u/s is at 12 midday. How crazy. How about you? I'm on 200 Puregon, and the other one is 250, I think? I've never had that before.

Hope you guys are going okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I have been crazy busy with work and everything else going on that I haven't been on here in a while! @mrsjaguar i'm so sorry that things didn't work out for you last month...so happy to hear that you were able to start again today! Fingers crossed it all goes really well!!! Same to you @Zobear Xx
    I take my last pill today so am hoping and praying that AF starts this weekend so that I can get going with my next attempt, they ended up cancelling me again last month because all the follies that hadn't fully grown last time were still there! Annoying!! Anyway I hope CD1 hurry's up and comes soon so that I can get started, they pre booked me in as long as AF arrives before the 14th!!! I'll be doing an antagonist cycle too so fingers crossed it's xmas babies all around
    @Chiefsgirl hope you have alot of luck with your new clinic I have my fingers crossed for you X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2Harrison For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-11-2014)