Closed Thread
Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I am so sorry @mrsjaguar I have never gotten pregnant as my body kills the embryo off as it try's to implant. It must be the most horrific time. Surely if it drags on your dr can do a d&c and test the embry? Or do they wait for it to arrest first?

My heart goes out to you xxxx
    Thanks hon. It's equally rubbish. I just would have preferred another BFN to this hell, you know? I was hoping to avoid another d&c (surely two in the space of a few months can't be good for my poor uterus?) and go naturally, so we can get going again sooner. But I refuse to wait for months for my body to figure it out. I'll see the doctor again tomorrow and ask.

How are things with you @Chiefsgirl? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a ****e time!

I'm doing ok, day 6 BT today so it will be interesting to see what my e2 is like this time. I have a wedding to go to this weekend- so sick of jabbing in toilets! But I don't think I'll be ready for epu earlier😞 oh well. I get a cpl of months off after this cycle then back jabbing at the end of jan. Hopefully we'll then have enough embies for pgd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks! How are you finding things this time around?

I'm mostly worried about having to wait around. I don't want to have to wait til next year to start over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my e2 was a measly 182 today after 5 days of 450 gonal f! Upped to 600 and scan on Friday- ugggh!

I'm oop 5x what you are with westmead and it's my two worst cycles ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloody hell! That's a HUGE difference in cost This one better pick up for you! I'm sending good eggy vibes your way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to here miss j. It's just not fair at all. Hope u doin ok and u can get back on the roller coaster soon.
    Hope this cycle picks up chiefs. Fingers crossed for u.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hcg 17 and progesterone 10... we're dropping, but still no signs of the loss yet. The doctor said she can't believe I haven't bled yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been so busy I have not been around but today I'm so sorry to read mrsj that you are going through this again Hugs for you Hun. I hope you can focus on the next step( whatever that will be) xx

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Ivf in July 2014 did freeze all on day 1, 4 embryo frosties.
    Started treatment August 2014 for FET.
    4/9/14 5 day Blasty FET transfere, period arrived 12/9/14 so BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar I am so sorry, life is so unfair sometimes! Have you had a bleed yet?

Yes this new clinic is hugely more expensive, but they do pgd testing which Wfc don't and I'm sick of just putting embies back with no idea on their quality or if they even have a chance of sticking. Spanner in the works, I am so down regged that my ovaries were still asleep after 5 days of injections -e2 was 182! So upped my gonal f to 600 and back for a bt and scan on Friday, let's hope they've woken up by then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @mrsjaguar I am so sorry, life is so unfair sometimes! Have you had a bleed yet?

Yes this new clinic is hugely more expensive, but they do pgd testing which Wfc don't and I'm sick of just putting embies back with no idea on their quality or if they even have a chance of sticking. Spanner in the works, I am so down regged that my ovaries were still asleep after 5 days of injections -e2 was 182! So upped my gonal f to 600 and back for a bt and scan on Friday, let's hope they've woken up by then!
    I hope they wake up soon @Chiefsgirl - remind me what clinic you moved to again? I understand, the PGD testing stuff. I wish WFC did that. After the two miscarriages in a row, I'm quite worried about our embryos too. Although the genetic karotype testing we did after loss #1 came back normal for us both.

I have had the teeniest bit of spotting tonight, but nothing big. Another blood test tomorrow. I'm hopeful for the next few days. Then I can hopefully ring the clinic as CD1 and get started. I HOPE. It's a short cycle she has me down for... I really hope I get in.