Closed Thread
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dr Fong says one more blood test, and if it's not looking good, we stop all meds. And pray for a fast, natural loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Mrs J, it's heartbreaking. Fingers crossed for you for a wee miracle.

I have very similar symptoms of OHSS at the moment, spoke to a nurse who said rare and unlikely but to come in for a blood test tomorrow. To rule it out. I've got the worst back pain and have been nauseous and abdominal cramps since Monday, not uterine cramps

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJ, my prayers barely seem to have any strength these days, but I have kept praying for you. Cause you do deserve a miracle...hang in there little bub!

Zobear, good luck with the test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's hcg dropped to 76.5 - no miracles here. Stopping progesterone and now we have to wait for a miscarriage. This is the worst year of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J, I'm so sorry to hear that. It has been a tough year. I hope it doesn't take too long and you can start plan b soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to read your of your loss Mrs Jag, so unfair at times and so heartbreaking xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Mrs J I am so sorry that really sucks! I hope next year is a better one for you. Have you had any immune testing done? To get two fets implant and then lose them might indicate you have NK cells which are attacking the embryo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jags. So sorry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Mrs J I am so sorry that really sucks! I hope next year is a better one for you. Have you had any immune testing done? To get two fets implant and then lose them might indicate you have NK cells which are attacking the embryo?
    So far, we're not sure what's up. The first loss we know was the embryo (tested positive for T21) - my body was fine there. This time, my body is still supporting the pregnancy (5w today, and no bleeding or cramping - without the low hcg, I'd assume all was going well.) I fear it's an embryo issue, to be honest.

Dr Fong did a HUGE miscarriage panel of bloods for me on Friday. (15 vials!) Testing for all sorts of disorders, clotting, genetics, mutations, etc. So far, we've had iron and thyroid back (fine) and what-not.... so who knows. Hubby's genetic karotype result was normal, mine is pending.

I don't know what to do next though - how long do I have to wait before I miscarry? This is worse than last time. All I have are early pregnancy symptoms. It's cruel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so sorry @mrsjaguar I have never gotten pregnant as my body kills the embryo off as it try's to implant. It must be the most horrific time. Surely if it drags on your dr can do a d&c and test the embry? Or do they wait for it to arrest first?

My heart goes out to you xxxx