Closed Thread
Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2harrison - I know how you feel, I am on puregon for FET and they keep increasing it. I keep panicking that its not working, but I think thats the good part about injections is they can do that, without restarting a cycle.

MrsJaguar - How did your appointment go? I was there this morning for a blood test which shows I need to increase the puregon again
    Are you doing letrozole again? I know how you feel about luck running out, but the good thing is you know you can get pregnant. That feeling does get easier with time. Im trying accupuncture this time and cutting out sugar and wheat as its my last FET and I have been told the eggs are together and are not great quality. I just want to give it my best shot. Its so hard. I envy people that get it so easy, but then I am also delighted for them at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobear View Post

MrsJaguar - How did your appointment go? I was there this morning for a blood test which shows I need to increase the puregon again
    Are you doing letrozole again? I know how you feel about luck running out, but the good thing is you know you can get pregnant. That feeling does get easier with time. Im trying accupuncture this time and cutting out sugar and wheat as its my last FET and I have been told the eggs are together and are not great quality. I just want to give it my best shot. Its so hard. I envy people that get it so easy, but then I am also delighted for them at the same time.
    Hey @Zobear - what time were you in? I had to take Georgia in the pram today, and it was pretty full in there. Yah, another letrozole FET for me. Unfortunately the letrozole doesn't seem to be doing much this time around, but it's still early days yet. My levels are zilch so far, no sign of O. I'm to go back Friday, so they aren't really seeing anything worth urgently having another BT for. Gutted.

What cycle day are you now? I hope the upped dose helps. I only have the one frozen embryo left, I guess I'm just nervous that either I won't O, or it won't thaw, or it won't take at all. I've already pre booked another appt with Dr Fong next week to plan for another stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJaguar - that happened to me last cycle with letrozole, the nurse said they are starting to see a resistance build up on it similar to what they see with clomid, but they don't increase letrozole past 5mg.

My levels are low as well, I was in yesterday about 730am and have to go back on Friday, will have my Niamh with me then, she is pretty amazed by the blood tests. I think I am CD 17, Ive lost count, actually I'm kind of sick of counting. I am not sure whether to book in with Dr Smith or not as a just incase or do I wait for the outcome of this cycle? Whats your experience with this? Will they start a stim cycle right after an FET? If it doesn't work I would like to start straight away if possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Zobear - I'm not sure, but that's why we booked in with Dr Fong JUST in case. If this fails, I just want to get cracking. The waiting has broken me lately.

I might see you on Friday morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Zobear! So frustrating but I'm hopeful that these follies of mine have decided to work with me!! It is good that they can always increase of necessary...I'll be so devastated if they cancel on me!!! I hope everything goes well for you too! Funnily enough I'm at the clinic tomorrow too for my ultrasound an bloods so looks like @mrsjaguar, yourself and I will all be there Friday! How funny! I have good vibes for all of us Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummy2Harrison - good luck tomorrow lovely! xx

I'm thinking of heading in nice and early if I can. I fear nothing's happening with my ladybits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you Ladies go with your test today? I have to increase the puregon to 75mg and go in for another test on Monday.... entering my 3rd week of injections and feeling frustrated
    I did make an appointment with the FS just incase it doesn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I'm stalking to hear of action with @mrsjaguar 's lady bits!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Zobear - frustrating!!! Let's hope this final boost pushes you over the edge. x
    @Chiefsgirl - my ladybits say thanks for checking in! How are YOU doing?

AFM, they texted me this morning & asked me to start using the LH OPK kits at home from tomorrow morning. I was like... huh? I've only done two blood tests? I wrote back and asked when would they do another BT or U/S and they said that they predict an LH surge sometime over the weekend, maybe Sunday or Monday - so to just keep peeing and see what happens. I guess they don't want to do any more bloods? So nothing to report yet.... but keep your fingers crossed for me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha @mrsjaguar! Yes I was concerned with the no monitoring during my fet, luckily I was using my own opk and picked up the surge so just took myself in for another bt! They'll have you come in for a bt if you get the surge to confirm.

AFM, on a long down for next banking cycle so just pill popping at the mo. Start lucrin next Thursday.

Xxx to everyone!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (10-10-2014),jenjenOo  (14-10-2014)