Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...quick question but I have been taking Gonal F (200) for the past few days and had my first blood test today and they just messaged back to get me to up the dose to 300... as this is my first time I was just wondering if this was normal?? I am starting to stress thinking that it hasn't been working! arrghh! I know i'm probably worrying for nothing but it's my first ever cycle and I guess the fear of not knowing is kicking in!! Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    M2H I didn't have mine adjusted but was told not to worry if I had to as they just try to get the levels right first time. It's probably good news that they are giving you every chance of success. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2Harrison View Post
    Hi everyone...quick question but I have been taking Gonal F (200) for the past few days and had my first blood test today and they just messaged back to get me to up the dose to 300... as this is my first time I was just wondering if this was normal?? I am starting to stress thinking that it hasn't been working! arrghh! I know i'm probably worrying for nothing but it's my first ever cycle and I guess the fear of not knowing is kicking in!! Thanks!!!
    I had mine adjusted twice from 275 to 350 and then again to 450. Its common especially if this is your first cycle as they don't know how you body will react to the meds.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to patiencehope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes pretty normal. They often start conservative and then up the dose early-mid cycle. Best of luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just had my first U/S and it showed 30 follicles but only 5 were over 10. they have booked me in for another U/S next Friday but I'm stressing out that they will end up canceling this cycle. has anyone else had this happen? also what happens if they do cancel my cycle? does that mean we just write off the money we just spent or does it roll over? so confused! I have my fingers crossed but I'm no hopeful! 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mummy2Harrison - I'm not sure, chick. I was always on the opposite end, poor responder to the drugs. Hopefully one of the other girls can help!

I'm back in the clinic tomorrow to pay for my last FET/get bloods done. I hate taking Georgia in, but hubby's away, so I have to!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2H you sound like how I responded. Lots of small follies. I just needed to stim for about 4-5 days longer than most people and then they got a great haul of eggs after that as one of the meds stops you from ovulating early and the long stim helped the others catch up. Your cycle is likely to still go ahead and I have my fingers crossed for you x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @mrsjaguar and @bel2466! Bel thanks that makes me feel so much better! Hopefully by Friday I will have lots of lovely follies ready for collection! Fingers crossed!!!

Mrs J - Good luck at the clinic tomorrow! Sending lots of good vibes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Mrs J xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys.

I'm surrounded by people who are pregnant, close to having their babies, or JUST showing me positive pee sticks, and I am finding it really hard to be positive right now. I feel like our luck ran out after we got pregnant, but then lost the baby. Really lost right now.