Hi i really need some help/advice. My girlfriend and I have a 5 month old son and things have been good - we have had the odd disagreement but who doesn't. Recently she has decided she wants to move back near her mother now which is 1000km away. (When we first met we had talked about possibly doing this in the future). This has caused major arguements. I have a house to pay off and a good job also I have been looking at jobs in the area she wants to move to and there are none for either of us. I understand her wanting to be closer to her family but I also want to be close to mine. She has now decided that as our son is half hers and half mine that she is going to move back to her mums for 3 months then here for 3 months etc so it ends up he is here 6 months there 6 months. I don't know what choice I have. I feel I'm getting the bad end of the stick because she will still have him all year round and for 3 months at a time I will be alone. And if I did move and we break up ill have lost my family and everything I've worked for. It's tearing me up but what choices do I have.