+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Confused 😞

So this is where I'm at, almost 7 weeks ago hubby had his vasectomy reversal so we could start trying for a baby. Anyways the last few days my boobs have been ultra tender and seem a lot more veiner. And hurt to even wash them. As for my period I started with light pink approx 4 days before it was actually due then it got heavier so figured that was it but it only lasted like half a day if that and that was approx 2 days before my period was due and then after that I have nothing really a bit of brown or pink when I wipe but not every time. I'm so confused I tested this morning but was negative I'm not sure what is going on 😕

happychick1385 is offline Mummy to four little kiddies that keep me on my toes :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anything is possible - Take a test to be sure xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    No way to know without taking a test. Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Turned out my body was just playing silly buggers typical lol. Got to keep on trying I guess