Hello mums-to-be,

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing news

My name is Jessica Garwood, I am a first year Bachelor of Nursing/ Bachelor of Midwifery student at Monash University, Peninsula campus.

A student midwife can provide you with emotional support, and encouragement during your exciting time of pregnancy. Under the “Continuity of Care” model, I will follow you throughout your pregnancy, birthing and postnatal journey. This offers incredible learning experiences for Midwifery students to attend and observe the care provided to women and their families during this exciting period.

As the student, I do not replace your primary care provider; I am simply with you to learn, be a familiar face and provide continuous support for you and your family. I am looking for pregnant women at all stages, whether you are in your first trimester or late third! It would be an absolute privilege to be involved in this exciting time of your life!

If you are seeking extra support, this is an excellent opportunity for you and would also be a wonderful learning opportunity for myself. If you have any questions, or are interested in having a student midwife, please don't hesitate to contact me at jmg.94@outlook.com or send me a text on 0414433769.