+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does seem like a classic series end...

Oh Patrick....

liking Leo

i would have loved for Nina to slap thomas... But love her parents work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just let that pop up and set off my water works!

What was up with the nanny? She just came in off the street. Nina didn't call anybody or check it out and was gonna leave the baby with her.

47? How come all the other nurses and middies aren't part of Ninas circle of love?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loved that episode, shame it felt very final. I agree with whoever said it would be hard to come back from that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    Loved it!

As much as I love the show and feel that it could continue, there's potential story lines still there, in all honesty, with an ending like that one, I kind of hope that it doesn't continue. It was just such an awesome final ending.

Am I alone in my thinking? I just think that to come back from an ending like *that* it would be going too far, too try hard, if you like.
    Yeah, I kinda think that with Patrick actor (sorry can't think of his name right now) suddenly deciding to leave at the end of last season they had to quickly gone up with a whole new season so it makes sense that they wanted to make it very heart felt and kinda end up in the same spot they were in before the season started (everyone back together, Nina with a new perfect man, everything back to normal). They did it very well. Never liked Thomas from the start! They cast that so well I think. Anyway, as for the ending, they really don't know if there will be smother season so they had to make it special, also due to Nina's situation as they must a also know Aussies don't cope very well with women being single mums. So all in all, very good season and lovely ending. But still room for a new season if the actors all sign up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jfblady72 View Post
    Does seem like a classic series end...

Oh Patrick....

liking Leo
    Yeah but he's still no Patrick though, throwing that shot of him in to remind us all of just what a dreamboat he is, it's a tough act to follow!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Yeah but he's still no Patrick though!
    I think he's all that plus some! Everyone focuses on Patrick's looks, but there was plenty of times he was horrible to Nina! Leo, never once horrible, lovely plus cute!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Yeah but he's still no Patrick though, throwing that shot of him in to remind us all of just what a dreamboat he is, it's a tough act to follow!
    Yes i agree... Its like having dessert before the entree ...

But anything is preferable to Thom-a$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    That last scene when they showed Patrick - oh the waterworks!! 😢 DH asked if I was happy or sad, I don't even know!! Just so emotional!! It was a great ending, I'd love to see it continue but agree with PP that I don't think it needs to, it was wrapped up on a high, another season might ruin it..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    When the slow motion started my eyes were getting itchy... In comes Patrick and the tears are ********* ahhhhhhh it's not fair!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I loved Elvis and Ange setting eyes on each other, perfect!

I hope it comes back for another season. I'd love to see Phillip as a new dad, Zara studying medicine and Clegg achieving the dream of the two houses!