+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish I hadn't watched last night because quite a few times today i've thought about this interview and I got angry every time.
    I think what got me the angriest was when he was questioned about prior sex offences. I heard him say "I was convicted of that and I went to jail". What I don't recall him saying was "I was guilty of those crimes and I deserved to go to jail." Maybe I expected too much but i don't consider remorse genuine if there isn't acknowledgement of what you did. I didn't hear him admit to anything. JUst that he was convicted and jailed. That's not the same thing.
    On the flip side, i'm sure legal counsel would have prepped them beforehand and perhaps he was advised to do that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    I wish I hadn't watched last night because quite a few times today i've thought about this interview and I got angry every time.
    I think what got me the angriest was when he was questioned about prior sex offences. I heard him say "I was convicted of that and I went to jail". What I don't recall him saying was "I was guilty of those crimes and I deserved to go to jail." Maybe I expected too much but i don't consider remorse genuine if there isn't acknowledgement of what you did. I didn't hear him admit to anything. JUst that he was convicted and jailed. That's not the same thing.
    On the flip side, i'm sure legal counsel would have prepped them beforehand and perhaps he was advised to do that.
    I agree. It's like he actually believes that because he went to jail for a measly three years he deserves redemption. In reality he's a pig and will be a disgusting piece of trash until he's dead... And even then the victims and their families will still be haunted by his terrifying acts. He's filth.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),HillDweller  (11-08-2014),Jodes35  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any parent who feels this man deserves another chance to prove hes changed his ways regarding his child abuse behaviour well shame on you and please come out from your secular life where im "assuming" you are not a survivor of child abuse.

Would YOU feel comfortable letting him have unlimited access to YOUR child???

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (12-08-2014),Best Things  (11-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),LaDiDah  (12-08-2014),Lauzy  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im also concerned about legally what it will mean if he is allowed to keep the female child. Will it set a precedent in the future for a broad range of cases? Ie just because someone is a convicted pedophile doesnt mean they wont be allowed unlimited access to children

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Any parent who feels this man deserves another chance to prove hes changed his ways regarding his child abuse behaviour well shame on you and please come out from your secular life where im "assuming" you are not a survivor of child abuse.

Exactly. Well said!

Me 👩 36; DF 👨 34
    DS 🐢 07/02/97
    DD 🐝 27/09/99
    DS 🐳 26/04/02
    DD 🐞 06/09/06
    DD 🐣 Due 03/12/14

Thanks
    Reviews

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app[/QUOTE]

This.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Im also concerned about legally what it will mean if he is allowed to keep the female child. Will it set a precedent in the future for a broad range of cases? Ie just because someone is a convicted pedophile doesnt mean they wont be allowed unlimited access to children

This is what i have been thinking about. Its now very public knowledge for all the sickos out there are loop holes for them to have a child purely for hideous reasons.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    This is what i have been thinking about. Its now very public knowledge for all the sickos out there are loop holes for them to have a child purely for hideous reasons.
    Im also concerned in regard to custody where this is sadly an issue. Is anyone on here legally educated that can please tell me im wrong😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't even let him near my dog let alone a baby. What a germ. On the positive side they are now named and shamed and everyone has seen their faces.
    Plus sweet little Gammy has a mummy who I think will not let anyone near him, she is one mumma bear with her cub.
    Question though why did animal welfare take their dog away last week. Were they also neglectful to the dog? Very confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    I wouldn't even let him near my dog let alone a baby. What a germ. On the positive side they are now named and shamed and everyone has seen their faces.
    Plus sweet little Gammy has a mummy who I think will not let anyone near him, she is one mumma bear with her cub.
    Question though why did animal welfare take their dog away last week. Were they also neglectful to the dog? Very confused
    Because the couple were hiding out (in their own house), no one thought they were home. So the dog was taken because animal welfare thought it had been abandoned.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelove For This Useful Post:

aquarius  (15-08-2014)