+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 410
  1. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    1,169
    Thanked
    668
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It infuriated me when he was putting on the fake sob act when talking about his past and his silly wife tells him "Its ok, it's in the past" GRRRR infuriated me!! Try telling his victims that b*tch. The poor girls who he stole their childhood and innocence from. Nice to see him thinking he can just move on and start a fresh.

    His past is very very relevant. It's very evil and serious what he did. Abusing young girls in his back shed. Absolutely disgusting man.

    If he can't even care for a poor bl00dy dog then God help poor little Pipah. I just want to slap his wife.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

    Anjalee  (12-08-2014),Bluebirdgirl  (11-08-2014),Jodes35  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

  3. #342
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,027
    Thanks
    1,447
    Thanked
    499
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He didn't get jailed for tax evasion. He didn't get jailed for fraud. He didn't even get jailed for robbing a bank. He got jailed for doing something that is one of the worst things you could do to as a human being. He deserves to be scutinized. He deserves to be judged. He deserves to be seen as scum for the rest of his life.

    And that is all without taking the baby Gammy situation into account...

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gizmoduckus For This Useful Post:

    Jodes35  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014)

  5. #343
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    How do we know it is a fake sob? We don't, we are just guessing. We are going off our calculated response as to what we would of done in that situation.They wanted a child, they didn't want to risk looking both children so they took one. Seeing the desperate measures (paying a woman in a third world country to carry their baby, which in some countries is already breaking the law) that some couples go through to get their child I do not think we can judge this couple for what they may have done. Of course they were thinking of themselves, but when people abort a Down syndrome baby id say most are actually thinking of themselves rather than aborting for the childs sake because the child would not have a quality of life.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)

  7. #344
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,160
    Thanks
    1,701
    Thanked
    3,395
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    How do we know it is a fake sob? We don't, we are just guessing. We are going off our calculated response as to what we would of done in that situation.They wanted a child, they didn't want to risk looking both children so they took one. Seeing the desperate measures (paying a woman in a third world country to carry their baby, which in some countries is already breaking the law) that some couples go through to get their child I do not think we can judge this couple for what they may have done. Of course they were thinking of themselves, but when people abort a Down syndrome baby id say most are actually thinking of themselves rather than aborting for the childs sake because the child would not have a quality of life.
    Im sorry this is off topic. But a child who does have a syndrome can have a quality of life. I'm very passionate about this and quite offended by your flippant posts about aborting a child with down syndrome and now saying that they have no quality of life. That is simply not true. Please stop saying things like that about down syndrome. Or any disability.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

    Anjalee  (12-08-2014),Bluebirdgirl  (11-08-2014),btmacxxx  (11-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),Lauzy  (11-08-2014),LoCo  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),misskittyfantastico  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Ra Ra Superstar  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

  9. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    How do we know it is a fake sob? We don't, we are just guessing. We are going off our calculated response as to what we would of done in that situation.They wanted a child, they didn't want to risk looking both children so they took one. Seeing the desperate measures (paying a woman in a third world country to carry their baby, which in some countries is already breaking the law) that some couples go through to get their child I do not think we can judge this couple for what they may have done. Of course they were thinking of themselves, but when people abort a Down syndrome baby id say most are actually thinking of themselves rather than aborting for the childs sake because the child would not have a quality of life.
    Yikes! People with DS can have a quality of life and achieve a hell of a lot! I recently saw a story of a lovely young man with DS who ran his own restaurant. I find your comment quite offensive and highly inaccurate.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),Tamtam  (11-08-2014),Zombie_eyes  (11-08-2014)

  11. #346
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    But that's my point, children with Down syndrome can certainly have a quality of life. Aborting a baby because it has Down syndrome is done because its what the parents want not because its for the child's sake. So this couple probably were just thinking of themselves and how it probably would be easier if someone else took the baby ( eg surrogate mum). But that is kind of the same mentality as aborting a baby because it is not what the parents want.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

  13. #347
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    8
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry if I worded it wrong. I am strongly against the abortion of babies with Down syndrome. I meant that i do not think it is a fair excuse to just say you are doing it for the baby's sake. It is for the parents sake not the baby's

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

    Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

  15. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    But that's my point, children with Down syndrome can certainly have a quality of life. Aborting a baby because it has Down syndrome is done because its what the parents want not because its for the child's sake. So this couple probably were just thinking of themselves and how it probably would be easier if someone else took the baby ( eg surrogate mum). But that is kind of the same mentality as aborting a baby because it is not what the parents want.
    My apologies. I thought it was your point of view personally that people with DS can't have a quality of life. My mistake.

  16. #349
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7,160
    Thanks
    1,701
    Thanked
    3,395
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    Sorry if I worded it wrong. I am strongly against the abortion of babies with Down syndrome. I meant that i do not think it is a fair excuse to just say you are doing it for the baby's sake. It is for the parents sake not the baby's
    Oh. My apologies. It sounded different.
    Thank you for clarifying.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  17. #350
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked
    559
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    Sorry if I worded it wrong. I am strongly against the abortion of babies with Down syndrome. I meant that i do not think it is a fair excuse to just say you are doing it for the baby's sake. It is for the parents sake not the baby's
    I got what you meant in your initial post, I just had to read it a few times! Long sentence I think!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ArthurDent For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone kept their edwards syndrome baby?
    By Allymumtobe in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 846
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 18:30
  2. High HCG - Downs Syndrome risk?
    By Wishnhope in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 13:38
  3. High HCG - Downs Syndrome?
    By Wishnhope in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 12:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!