+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It infuriated me when he was putting on the fake sob act when talking about his past and his silly wife tells him "Its ok, it's in the past" GRRRR infuriated me!! Try telling his victims that b*tch. The poor girls who he stole their childhood and innocence from. Nice to see him thinking he can just move on and start a fresh.

His past is very very relevant. It's very evil and serious what he did. Abusing young girls in his back shed. Absolutely disgusting man.

If he can't even care for a poor bl00dy dog then God help poor little Pipah. I just want to slap his wife.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (12-08-2014),Bluebirdgirl  (11-08-2014),Jodes35  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He didn't get jailed for tax evasion. He didn't get jailed for fraud. He didn't even get jailed for robbing a bank. He got jailed for doing something that is one of the worst things you could do to as a human being. He deserves to be scutinized. He deserves to be judged. He deserves to be seen as scum for the rest of his life.

And that is all without taking the baby Gammy situation into account...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gizmoduckus For This Useful Post:

Jodes35  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do we know it is a fake sob? We don't, we are just guessing. We are going off our calculated response as to what we would of done in that situation.They wanted a child, they didn't want to risk looking both children so they took one. Seeing the desperate measures (paying a woman in a third world country to carry their baby, which in some countries is already breaking the law) that some couples go through to get their child I do not think we can judge this couple for what they may have done. Of course they were thinking of themselves, but when people abort a Down syndrome baby id say most are actually thinking of themselves rather than aborting for the childs sake because the child would not have a quality of life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    How do we know it is a fake sob? We don't, we are just guessing. We are going off our calculated response as to what we would of done in that situation.They wanted a child, they didn't want to risk looking both children so they took one. Seeing the desperate measures (paying a woman in a third world country to carry their baby, which in some countries is already breaking the law) that some couples go through to get their child I do not think we can judge this couple for what they may have done. Of course they were thinking of themselves, but when people abort a Down syndrome baby id say most are actually thinking of themselves rather than aborting for the childs sake because the child would not have a quality of life.
    Im sorry this is off topic. But a child who does have a syndrome can have a quality of life. I'm very passionate about this and quite offended by your flippant posts about aborting a child with down syndrome and now saying that they have no quality of life. That is simply not true. Please stop saying things like that about down syndrome. Or any disability.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (12-08-2014),Bluebirdgirl  (11-08-2014),btmacxxx  (11-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),Lauzy  (11-08-2014),LoCo  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),misskittyfantastico  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Ra Ra Superstar  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yikes! People with DS can have a quality of life and achieve a hell of a lot! I recently saw a story of a lovely young man with DS who ran his own restaurant. I find your comment quite offensive and highly inaccurate.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),Tamtam  (11-08-2014),Zombie_eyes  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But that's my point, children with Down syndrome can certainly have a quality of life. Aborting a baby because it has Down syndrome is done because its what the parents want not because its for the child's sake. So this couple probably were just thinking of themselves and how it probably would be easier if someone else took the baby ( eg surrogate mum). But that is kind of the same mentality as aborting a baby because it is not what the parents want.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if I worded it wrong. I am strongly against the abortion of babies with Down syndrome. I meant that i do not think it is a fair excuse to just say you are doing it for the baby's sake. It is for the parents sake not the baby's

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    But that's my point, children with Down syndrome can certainly have a quality of life. Aborting a baby because it has Down syndrome is done because its what the parents want not because its for the child's sake. So this couple probably were just thinking of themselves and how it probably would be easier if someone else took the baby ( eg surrogate mum). But that is kind of the same mentality as aborting a baby because it is not what the parents want.
    My apologies. I thought it was your point of view personally that people with DS can't have a quality of life. My mistake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if I worded it wrong. I am strongly against the abortion of babies with Down syndrome. I meant that i do not think it is a fair excuse to just say you are doing it for the baby's sake. It is for the parents sake not the baby's
    Oh. My apologies. It sounded different.
    Thank you for clarifying.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got what you meant in your initial post, I just had to read it a few times! Long sentence I think!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ArthurDent For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)