+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Still watching it here but what I have gotten is that the whole process is impersonal, many intended parents (IPs) dont meet their surrogates until they go over and the baby/s have been born. They are not allowed much contact in hospital (and they arent from what I have read), there is a language barrier (which is normal in most overseas cases), the surrogate mother has to give consent to the IPs taking the baby/s (same as here in Australia) she very well could of refused to hand over Gammy and told them to take Pipah or neither, yes there was unrest in Thailand around that time and many IPs had the same issue, the clinic either didnt do testing pre transfer that was requested or the surogate mother wanted to keep Gammy due to ? so the couple wanted some compensation. They obviously still have some issues with parentage but I cant comment on that process as I'm not sure exactly what it is in Thailand but I do know it involves dna. Obviously they were ill informed about the whole process but to be very honest the whole process of overseas surrogacy is very difficult to navigate given her lack of english and his age I am guessing they weren't facebook/Internet savvy enough to find *any* support on the issue I'm not surprised the whole thing has blown up.

No one actually knows whether or not the surrogate was even willing to give up Gammy, she has said a lot of stuff that makes me wonder if she had every intention of keeping him regardless and is now crying wolf to support him and her family.

Pedaphile stuff aside.
    Just wanted to say thanks for your contribution on this topic and your informed perspective. Obviously a heated topic and your insider knowledge adds a lot of clarity that I have been seeking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched the interview. In my opinion, the couple simply chose the girl over the boy. Even if they wanted the boy (which I don't believe they did, but they claim in the interview that they wanted him as well), they chose to leave Thailand with only one child. They admit that. They left their son behind.

There is absolutely no way I would ever get on a plane and leave a child behind. Who would do that?

The boy is 7 months old and they have made no attempt to get him back. They don't want him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched it. At the end they are asked if anyone has told them that there baby girl will be taken away. The father is in tears the mother has no emotion at all..is something wrong with this picture? Also hate to say it but what is a man his age having a baby? Abusing girls at the back of his shed. This guy does not deserve to have any of this babies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Golly,i just watched the interview. This is a horrible situation for both children. imagine trying to explain to either of these children what has happened. I fail to see that this man is sincere in any way.

To me the whole story and scenario is completely off. His demeanour was very unusual. I don't know whether it was nerves or guilt but to me this man seemed extremely inarticulate and I was left wondering if he has some sort of intellectual impairment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, the WA health minister was just on Abc radio in Perth, saying that he is convinced that Gammy would be safe with his bio dad as "he seemed remorseful"

Wtf!!! It's that easy is it? Go on tele and look remorseful?

Bit horrified about this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everywhere you turn there is something wrong. It's one stuff up after another.

All I got from that interview were crocodile tears and stalling answers. He was making the whole fecking thing up as he went. This interview confirmed my suspicions from the beginning. The biological parents never wanted Gammy. FFA they can't even say his name. Their whole demeanour, body language, vocabulary, actions/lack of actions screams it. Any parent in their right mind who go apesh!t berserk trying to get their child back, but not these ones.

Regardless of the biological dad "reforming" or not (although I personally believe paedophilles NEVER ever reform- he is still that vile evil monster who se.xually abused those young children), once you are convicted of a crime against children you lose any rights to be in contact with children in any way, shape or form.

Who knows, he could have groomed his wife into thinking he has reformed and is therefore trustworthy and safe around children *dry reach*. Paedophilles are known to take years and years to gain the trust of people before abusing. This all could be part of his plan to have complete access to a child (although I hope to god it isn't, for the sake of his baby daughter).

The sad thing is, how on earth will the Pipah (the baby girl) feel when she's older knowing that her parents ABANDONED her brother??? That they picked her and not him? How will she not be affected by that?

The bio parents make me sick. Absolutely sick. Fecking selfish disgusting pigs.

'Scuse the language but they p!ss me right off.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been following this story and reluctant to post until more of it came out and things made more clear, but I just watched the interviews now and now I am in tears. They are scum. I cry for Gammy and his sister now. But I really do feel Gammy got the better deal by staying with the surrogate mother. I would not want that precious boy left in the hands of those two cold hearted monsters. I am terrified for baby Pipah and her future if left in their hands. He should never have access to a child ever again, complete crocodile tears and a massive act he displayed.

The whole thing is just so messed up. Kudos to the reporter though, she did a awesome job.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

Jodes35  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Still watching it here but what I have gotten is that the whole process is impersonal, many intended parents (IPs) dont meet their surrogates until they go over and the baby/s have been born. They are not allowed much contact in hospital (and they arent from what I have read), there is a language barrier (which is normal in most overseas cases), the surrogate mother has to give consent to the IPs taking the baby/s (same as here in Australia) she very well could of refused to hand over Gammy and told them to take Pipah or neither, yes there was unrest in Thailand around that time and many IPs had the same issue, the clinic either didnt do testing pre transfer that was requested or the surogate mother wanted to keep Gammy due to ? so the couple wanted some compensation. They obviously still have some issues with parentage but I cant comment on that process as I'm not sure exactly what it is in Thailand but I do know it involves dna. Obviously they were ill informed about the whole process but to be very honest the whole process of overseas surrogacy is very difficult to navigate given her lack of english and his age I am guessing they weren't facebook/Internet savvy enough to find *any* support on the issue I'm not surprised the whole thing has blown up.

No one actually knows whether or not the surrogate was even willing to give up Gammy, she has said a lot of stuff that makes me wonder if she had every intention of keeping him regardless and is now crying wolf to support him and her family.

Pedaphile stuff aside.
    I agree. I don't think we know all the facts, many are making their opinion based on the paedafile stuff and the fact he probably didn't want a child with a disability, some don't and it's their choice. I personally don't believe the surrogate is as innocent as she is made out to be in all this either. There's a lot more to it I suspect.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yuck! He has sexually abused little girls just yuck he should not be allowed to keep that little girl. For me it is all about his past now as Gammy is in good hands just yuck! The whole story makes me SICK!

I don't care about the surrogates story I don't care about his story all I care about is that little girl. If he is allowed to keep her then this will set a really **** example!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jodes35  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I agree. I don't think we know all the facts, many are making their opinion based on the paedafile stuff and the fact he probably didn't want a child with a disability, some don't and it's their choice. I personally don't believe the surrogate is as innocent as she is made out to be in all this either. There's a lot more to it I suspect.
    Yes, people's opinion is shaped by the abuse history. Of course it is! It happened, it can't be erased, and its relevant.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (12-08-2014),ArthurDent  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014)