+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My personal opinion is that paedophiles should NEVER be "given a break". Not ever.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (11-08-2014),ArthurDent  (11-08-2014),gizmoduckus  (11-08-2014),Jodes35  (11-08-2014),LoveLivesHere  (11-08-2014),misskittyfantastico  (11-08-2014),Mod-Degrassi  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),RipperRita  (11-08-2014),TheGooch  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    Oh give this couple a break. The interviewer is trying to conner them into admitting that they would of asked for an abortion if it was detected earlier.... Big deal, so would lots of people. Doesn't mean that they definitely without a doubt did not want to bring their son home just because he had a disability. that may of been the case but how do we know. I hate these shows because they don't care if they have all the facts or not, all they care about is getting ratings. And as for his sex offence, I say good on him for not running and hiding and taking the abide other would surely have thrown at him. Most people would run and hide.
    Did you watch the same interview :|
    He is such a pig they haven't called to check on the boy or asked one question to see how the boy is .
    If you can side with him yikkkkes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jac7 View Post
    Oh give this couple a break. The interviewer is trying to conner them into admitting that they would of asked for an abortion if it was detected earlier.... Big deal, so would lots of people. Doesn't mean that they definitely without a doubt did not want to bring their son home just because he had a disability. that may of been the case but how do we know. I hate these shows because they don't care if they have all the facts or not, all they care about is getting ratings. And as for his sex offence, I say good on him for not running and hiding and taking the abide other would surely have thrown at him. Most people would run and hide.
    Wow. Firstly to say 'big deal' about aborting a baby with a syndrome. There are many women on this forum who have made difficult choices about that exact situation. It is a big deal. No. .. Not 'lots of people' would choose to do the same thing. Especially if you've been yearning to have a child for 8 years (as they said in the interview).
    Secondly. .. To say good on him for not running and hiding. Gosh. .. I bet the girls he abused wish he would run and hide. What a flippant remark. There are many women in this forum too who have been through abuse. .. I don't think you should be so careless about such devastating issues.

The interview on the whole made me feel ill. I think tara (??) Did a great job of holding it together. You could see she was emotional about it. They are very very strange to say the least. I hope that the little girl is spared a life with them as parents and perhaps another family can adopt the twins and reunite them. I wish I could! I would love to see some air time given to the little boy and how he is doing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (11-08-2014),Liddybugs  (11-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (11-08-2014),Ra Ra Superstar  (11-08-2014),singlemumma82  (11-08-2014),sky1  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild_flower View Post
    Did you watch the same interview :|
    He is such a pig they haven't called to check on the boy or asked one question to see how the boy is .
    If you can side with him yikkkkes
    The poster was from WA...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just watched it online and I feel sick.

Referring to Gammy as "the boy" is so wrong.

The truth was out in that interview. They didn't want a child with Down syndrome. The surrogate said she'd keep Gammy and they were comfortable with that.

Absolutely disgusting.

To go on from that and say they'd never even met the surrogate left me shocked. So basically their biological child is going to be brought up by a woman they don't even know! Where is the logic in this?

They can't justify what they have done. It's wrong. So wrong.

ETA: it's only letting me watch the first part of the interview. Probably a good thing but I'm trying to find the whole interview.
    Last edited by Lauzy; 11-08-2014 at 10:21.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    ETA: it's only letting me watch the first part of the interview. Probably a good thing but I'm trying to find the whole interview.
    Could you please link it if you do find the whole thing? I missed and and am looking too thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    Could you please link it if you do find the whole thing? I missed and and am looking too thanks!
    http://Www.sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com....-on-60-minutes

Part 2 may not show up at the bottom but you'll see part 3 and part 4. If you just click one of them, part 2 will magically appear!

ETA: Part 3 is voices only. No video for some reason but it's not bothering me not having to look at their faces really..
    Last edited by Lauzy; 11-08-2014 at 10:46.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched the interview last night, I agree with much of what's been said here.
    But one thing that really spooked me out was this guys reaction/justification to things (especially the sex offenses towards children)
    My father is a sociopath, he did horrible things, mental and sexual abuse (to adults and children) one of the many twisted things.
    But something that sent a shiver down my spine is during the interview was when questions about his charges came up he acted exactly how my father has, he even said some of the same things my father has.
    I can't explain it, I can't even explain the motive behind the words used to try and "justify" it all, but the similarities are striking and i for one think he was 100% lying.
    If I was to call me father right now and ask "why" I am 100% positive I would get the same bullsh!t reaction gammy's father showed, when I know for certain there is no remorse, no regret, no change and the urges are still there, I've heard his bullsh!t before and it did go like that, then in the next heart beat he is reoffending and the usual abuse is oozing from his pores.
    You can't stop being a monster, there isn't enough mental rehabilitation in the world that can "cure" someone from doing something as horrific as abusing a child.
    And even if there was, and you 100% stopped the urges and became a normal, level headed individual that could feel remorse, how could you continue with life knowing what you had done?
    I just hope that little girl is in safety soon.
    I hope his older children are ok, and anyone else who has crossed paths with this man can find peace.
    I seen the RSPCA took his dog away last week for neglect, I hope the next thing I read about him is his daughter being taken from him and brought to safety.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (11-08-2014),aquarius  (15-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),LoCo  (11-08-2014),MissMuppet  (11-08-2014),RipperRita  (11-08-2014),Serenity Love  (11-08-2014),Stiflers Mom  (11-08-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *hugs liddybug* so many hugs.

Im watching the interview i recorded last night.

Totally horrid. Vile disgusting human being.

And the wife is a complete numbskull

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pondering this interview, it just doesn't add up. They claim they had to get out in a hurry then return to get 'the boy' once they considered their daughter safe. They said they had no number or way to contact the surrogate.

Firstly, then how exactly do you plan to find Gammy? Secondly, if any parent was in this predicament, the moment the surrogate came forward, you would be on the first plane to Thailand with a call to the media on the way explaining how overjoyed you were to see your missing son.

Instead they appear to have gone into hiding while they concocted their story.

I appreciate that they were painted out like baddies from the get-go and it would be a scary prospect to come forward. But if he has the 'strength' to hold his head high after his crimes, surely facing a but of media attention would be nothing by comparison?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (11-08-2014),gizmoduckus  (11-08-2014),Wise Enough  (11-08-2014)