+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No just hard to watch him stumble thru the answers. Does anyone know how old he is? He looks close to 60

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    No just hard to watch him stumble thru the answers. Does anyone know how old he is? He looks close to 60
    I skim read the paper today and I *think* it said 58??

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    This guys is very creepy. Those fake sighs he keeps letting out
    The whole attitude is that it was too difficult to bring the boy back so they left him but haven't even tried to get him back. This interview is just confirming that these people should not have any children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Zeddie View Post
    This guys is very creepy. Those fake sighs he keeps letting out
    The whole attitude is that it was too difficult to bring the boy back so they left him but haven't even tried to get him back. This interview is just confirming that these people should not have any children.
    I agree, it's disturbing...I'm finding it hard to watch him... Just found his age 56...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

michellek  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He should of just stayed off the tv seriously what a pig !!!
    Not even referring to the boy as 'our son'!!!
    I won't continue on because I could write a essay on this a&ole!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh give this couple a break. The interviewer is trying to conner them into admitting that they would of asked for an abortion if it was detected earlier.... Big deal, so would lots of people. Doesn't mean that they definitely without a doubt did not want to bring their son home just because he had a disability. that may of been the case but how do we know. I hate these shows because they don't care if they have all the facts or not, all they care about is getting ratings. And as for his sex offence, I say good on him for not running and hiding and taking the abide other would surely have thrown at him. Most people would run and hide.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac7 For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (11-08-2014),headoverfeet  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Certainly didn't do himself any favours with that. I would think the 60mins website went into meltdown with feedback too

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Still watching it here but what I have gotten is that the whole process is impersonal, many intended parents (IPs) dont meet their surrogates until they go over and the baby/s have been born. They are not allowed much contact in hospital (and they arent from what I have read), there is a language barrier (which is normal in most overseas cases), the surrogate mother has to give consent to the IPs taking the baby/s (same as here in Australia) she very well could of refused to hand over Gammy and told them to take Pipah or neither, yes there was unrest in Thailand around that time and many IPs had the same issue, the clinic either didnt do testing pre transfer that was requested or the surogate mother wanted to keep Gammy due to ? so the couple wanted some compensation. They obviously still have some issues with parentage but I cant comment on that process as I'm not sure exactly what it is in Thailand but I do know it involves dna. Obviously they were ill informed about the whole process but to be very honest the whole process of overseas surrogacy is very difficult to navigate given her lack of english and his age I am guessing they weren't facebook/Internet savvy enough to find *any* support on the issue I'm not surprised the whole thing has blown up.

No one actually knows whether or not the surrogate was even willing to give up Gammy, she has said a lot of stuff that makes me wonder if she had every intention of keeping him regardless and is now crying wolf to support him and her family.

Pedaphile stuff aside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (11-08-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Eta it finished, thought there'd be more after the last add break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Mongrel! Absolute lying, filthy mongrel. So angry!