+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 399
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked
    883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It seemed like he didn't want gammy and would have left him with the surrogate.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    2BlueBirds  (10-08-2014)

  3. #292
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do remember they would of never been allowed to terminate as its illegal in Thailand unless there is grave risk to the mother.

    Still not on here.

  4. #293
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked
    733
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This story is disgraceful. Sorry but a convicted pedophile should not be allowed to use surrogacy after he has ordered in his mail order bride who clearly cannot hardly speak english. So im curious exactly how much English she understands. Does she grasp how bad his history is?

    I know how ive written that is likely to offend but I cant find a more politically correct way to put it.

    For those who believe he wouldnt abuse his own biological child I wouldnt want to take that chance. Are the children biologically his?

    In my opinion hes a typical pedophile. Poor me attitude, im the victim, im misunderstood, ive changed blah blah. And as for him saying oh I'd never hurt my dauvhter. Many offenders dont think what they do is actually harmful to the victim. Its done with love.

    I feel sorry for his prior victims having to see his face everywhere now

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

    #Mama  (11-08-2014),A-Squared  (11-08-2014),Apple iPhart6  (11-08-2014),BettyW  (11-08-2014),GirlsRock  (10-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),HillDweller  (10-08-2014),Jodes35  (10-08-2014),Purple Lily  (10-08-2014),Starfish30  (10-08-2014),Stiflers Mom  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (10-08-2014)

  6. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    641
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    This story is disgraceful. Sorry but a convicted pedophile should not be allowed to use surrogacy after he has ordered in his mail order bride who clearly cannot hardly speak english. So im curious exactly how much English she understands. Does she grasp how bad his history is?

    I know how ive written that is likely to offend but I cant find a more politically correct way to put it.

    For those who believe he wouldnt abuse his own biological child I wouldnt want to take that chance. Are the children biologically his?

    In my opinion hes a typical pedophile. Poor me attitude, im the victim, im misunderstood, ive changed blah blah. And as for him saying oh I'd never hurt my dauvhter. Many offenders dont think what they do is actually harmful to the victim. Its done with love.

    I feel sorry for his prior victims having to see his face everywhere now

    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I completely agree with you.

    As for him saying he'd never abuse his own daughter, clearly he thinks it's ok to abuse someone else's.

    This is just unbelievable.




    Me 👩 36; DF 👨 34
    DS 🐢 07/02/97
    DD 🐝 27/09/99
    DS 🐳 26/04/02
    DD 🐞 06/09/06
    DD 🐣 Due 03/12/14

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (10-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (10-08-2014)

  8. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    251
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Do remember they would of never been allowed to terminate as its illegal in Thailand unless there is grave risk to the mother.

    Still not on here.
    He sounded like he wasn't aware of this, because he said they were upset they didn't find out about the Down's syndrome diagnosis until later and wished they had've been told earlier so they could have "decided what to do".

    I missed the first bit, but the Daily Mail is reporting they said in the interview that they would have chosen to terminate if there was an earlier diagnosis.


    ETA: My feeling is that the clinic possibly held off on telling them for as long as possible because they suspected they'd request a termination, but knew it wouldn't be possible.
    Last edited by sky1; 10-08-2014 at 22:57.

  9. #296
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    He sounded like he wasn't aware of this, because he said they were upset they didn't find out about the Down's syndrome diagnosis until later and wished they had've been told earlier so they could have "decided what to do".

    I missed the first bit, but the Daily Mail is reporting they said in the interview that they would have chosen to terminate if there was an earlier diagnosis.
    I know, everyone seems to be reporting it but without understanding that its illegal. They could of done embryo testing though, for abnormalities prior to transfer.

  10. #297
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm watching it online now and it strikes me that he is saying they had to think about Gammy. Seems they didn't have to think about the little girl.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #298
    Buttoneska's Avatar
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,677
    Thanks
    2,066
    Thanked
    1,981
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They didn't care about testing it made no difference to them ur leave any disabled children behind. I'm sure it happens all the time. This time though it was a paedophile and made the news. Hopefully gammy has saved pipah from a horrid life of abuse by this scum bag.

  12. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,925
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,576
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a terrible interview... So hard to watch! He makes my skin crawl, he's having such trouble answering the questioning!

  13. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked
    883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tara the reporter asked all the hard questions. She didn't go easy on him.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    Wise Enough  (11-08-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Has anyone kept their edwards syndrome baby?
    By Allymumtobe in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 832
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 18:30
  2. High HCG - Downs Syndrome risk?
    By Wishnhope in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 13:38
  3. High HCG - Downs Syndrome?
    By Wishnhope in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-2014, 12:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!