+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It seemed like he didn't want gammy and would have left him with the surrogate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (10-08-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do remember they would of never been allowed to terminate as its illegal in Thailand unless there is grave risk to the mother.

Still not on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This story is disgraceful. Sorry but a convicted pedophile should not be allowed to use surrogacy after he has ordered in his mail order bride who clearly cannot hardly speak english. So im curious exactly how much English she understands. Does she grasp how bad his history is?

I know how ive written that is likely to offend but I cant find a more politically correct way to put it.

For those who believe he wouldnt abuse his own biological child I wouldnt want to take that chance. Are the children biologically his?

In my opinion hes a typical pedophile. Poor me attitude, im the victim, im misunderstood, ive changed blah blah. And as for him saying oh I'd never hurt my dauvhter. Many offenders dont think what they do is actually harmful to the victim. Its done with love.

I feel sorry for his prior victims having to see his face everywhere now

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (11-08-2014),A-Squared  (11-08-2014),Apple iPhart6  (11-08-2014),BettyW  (11-08-2014),GirlsRock  (10-08-2014),HappyBovinexx  (11-08-2014),HillDweller  (10-08-2014),Jodes35  (10-08-2014),Purple Lily  (10-08-2014),Starfish30  (10-08-2014),Stiflers Mom  (11-08-2014),VicPark  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    This story is disgraceful. Sorry but a convicted pedophile should not be allowed to use surrogacy after he has ordered in his mail order bride who clearly cannot hardly speak english. So im curious exactly how much English she understands. Does she grasp how bad his history is?

I know how ive written that is likely to offend but I cant find a more politically correct way to put it.

For those who believe he wouldnt abuse his own biological child I wouldnt want to take that chance. Are the children biologically his?

In my opinion hes a typical pedophile. Poor me attitude, im the victim, im misunderstood, ive changed blah blah. And as for him saying oh I'd never hurt my dauvhter. Many offenders dont think what they do is actually harmful to the victim. Its done with love.

I feel sorry for his prior victims having to see his face everywhere now

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I completely agree with you.

As for him saying he'd never abuse his own daughter, clearly he thinks it's ok to abuse someone else's.

This is just unbelievable.

Me 👩 36; DF 👨 34
    DS 🐢 07/02/97
    DD 🐝 27/09/99
    DS 🐳 26/04/02
    DD 🐞 06/09/06
    DD 🐣 Due 03/12/14

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (10-08-2014),ourbradybunch  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Do remember they would of never been allowed to terminate as its illegal in Thailand unless there is grave risk to the mother.

Still not on here.
    He sounded like he wasn't aware of this, because he said they were upset they didn't find out about the Down's syndrome diagnosis until later and wished they had've been told earlier so they could have "decided what to do".

I missed the first bit, but the Daily Mail is reporting they said in the interview that they would have chosen to terminate if there was an earlier diagnosis.

ETA: My feeling is that the clinic possibly held off on telling them for as long as possible because they suspected they'd request a termination, but knew it wouldn't be possible.
    Last edited by sky1; 10-08-2014 at 22:57.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    He sounded like he wasn't aware of this, because he said they were upset they didn't find out about the Down's syndrome diagnosis until later and wished they had've been told earlier so they could have "decided what to do".

I missed the first bit, but the Daily Mail is reporting they said in the interview that they would have chosen to terminate if there was an earlier diagnosis.
    I know, everyone seems to be reporting it but without understanding that its illegal. They could of done embryo testing though, for abnormalities prior to transfer.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm watching it online now and it strikes me that he is saying they had to think about Gammy. Seems they didn't have to think about the little girl.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They didn't care about testing it made no difference to them ur leave any disabled children behind. I'm sure it happens all the time. This time though it was a paedophile and made the news. Hopefully gammy has saved pipah from a horrid life of abuse by this scum bag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a terrible interview... So hard to watch! He makes my skin crawl, he's having such trouble answering the questioning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tara the reporter asked all the hard questions. She didn't go easy on him.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (11-08-2014)