Closed Thread
Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Haha yeah I just couldn't work out the spelling and then autocorrect got involved... I was disappointed that there wasn't as much quidditch in the latter books/movies. It really was awesome. I also want to check out Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. If only they were real places *sigh*
    Isn't there a Harry potter world? If there isn't then they should make one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I agree he is a fantastic flyer which got him the seeker position. It just bothered me that they mentioned it in the book about him seeing well.

I love quidditch. It was such a huge part of the books and so small in the movies. DS1 was walking around yesterday commentating his own quidditch match holding a small soccer ball as a quaffle.

"Insert witty signature here"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Isn't there a Harry potter world? If there isn't then they should make one.
    There is one. It looks amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love all the movies. It's a shame a marathon takes so long! 8 movies all over 2 hours... I love watching all the characters grow.
    I've been pacing myself (a little). I'm currently listening to all the Harry Potter audio books, then as I finish a book I'm watching the movie. Means my marathon will take me a good month haha. I just hate that so much is cut out of the movies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    I've been pacing myself (a little). I'm currently listening to all the Harry Potter audio books, then as I finish a book I'm watching the movie. Means my marathon will take me a good month haha. I just hate that so much is cut out of the movies.
    Yeah. I feel like they put some less important things in the movies and cut out important scenes for it! They cut out a lot of scenes at the burrow which sucked because I felt like it wasn't showing just how much Harry loved being a part of that family. I think his time at the burrow was important for the love between him and Ginny too but the movies left most of it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    There is one. It looks amazing!

Do you know where it is!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think there are a few around. I believe there's one at Universal Studios in the US, there's one in the UK (a friend went last year) and another in Japan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    I agree he is a fantastic flyer which got him the seeker position. It just bothered me that they mentioned it in the book about him seeing well.

I love quidditch. It was such a huge part of the books and so small in the movies. DS1 was walking around yesterday commentating his own quidditch match holding a small soccer ball as a quaffle.

Parenting: You're doing it right!

Orlando, Florida.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I think there are a few around. I believe there's one at Universal Studios in the US, there's one in the UK (a friend went last year) and another in Japan.
    Ooooh, I want to go to all of them! I was thinking of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Ooooh, I want to go to all of them! I was thinking of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
    Me too! They should do harry potter holidays.