+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well last time we dtd was cd30.. We're at 43 so hypothetically, if I was lucky to have ovulated then I'm 13dpo... I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh 😩😩😩😩😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cycles like that are incredibly frustrating mighty mama! Hopefully you have some answers soon. My longest ever was over 60 days, I was never so happy to see AF!!

Tmi question...those who track CM so you go by what is on the loo paper or do you feel around up there? also how do you know if it's CM or 'leftovers' from previous BDing? Example...earlier when I wiped it was eggwhite consistency yet when I checked CP it was creamy and dry. CP was low open and soft.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @jussi your dh sounds just like mine!!! With the whole testosterone build up thing, except mine sooks about fights we have for 3 days afterwards!
    yeah, it will take a few days for us to repair the damage that was done through arguing last night, but then we will be fine again. Was a stupid argument really, he got mad because I took to heart what he said, and 'how could he possibly mean that?', and then I was mad because i felt like I wasn't allowed to be offended or upset. both of us are so exhausted at the moment, i think it caught up with us and we just both found the end of our sensitivity and patience. Oh well, it'll blow over. It always does. Thankfully our relationship is stronger than having to worry about something like this causing lasting damage! We're both too strong-willed for our own good, so when it's on, it's on for young and old! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since yesterday (o day) I have had this niggly head cold and today all I wanna do is sleep! Damn I wish it was home time...I really hope this won't interfere with ttc!
    Last edited by LeonieJane; 11-09-2014 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Cycles like that are incredibly frustrating mighty mama! Hopefully you have some answers soon. My longest ever was over 60 days, I was never so happy to see AF!!

Tmi question...those who track CM so you go by what is on the loo paper or do you feel around up there? also how do you know if it's CM or 'leftovers' from previous BDing? Example...earlier when I wiped it was eggwhite consistency yet when I checked CP it was creamy and dry. CP was low open and soft.
    I have been wondering the same thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ponytail I tend to just go by what's there when I wipe & I obviously discount it if it's there not too long after we BD. 😊 It's hard to tell the difference sometimes but I also use OPK's so that helps too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is my biggest question @Ponytail!!! I thought it was on like donkey long! But then I remember we had dtd last night n I'm left wondering!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ewcm is clear and stringy where as left overs would probably be more cloudy looking.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Woo hoo got these bad boys in the mail today! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410421462.365713.jpg