+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Have you got any frer tests? @mightymama?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope, might try one of those in a couple of days, I'm just wondering if I've miscarried again actually, cd42 n all

Thanks
    Reviews

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mightymama they say not to pull apart digitals and frers because they can look like a positive when they really aren't.

I hope it's a bfp for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    😆 that'll be my problem then! I've just checked the chart and if I was, I'd be either 24dpo or 12dpo so I'll leave it anooooother week 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    DH and I have are in our first month ttc again since having our twins 16 months ago. AF is due today, I have been testing this last week with IC's. All negative. Tried a digital this morning - negative I have no idea what my body is upto anymore, I have had some signs of pregnancy but who knows! My cycle has been all over the place since my twins, its not uncommon to be upto a 50 day cycle but it has been more regular lately. I guess I will test again in a week if AF doesn't show up.

Last time ttc I concieved first cycle and had low hcg despite having two babies. Trying not to obsess over ttc at this point but its hard!

Sticky baby dust to you all, I hope there are lots of bfps in the near future

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acupuncturist recommended bloods so I'll get results tomorrow, watch this space ladies! 😆

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (09-09-2014),EnPointe  (09-09-2014),letithappen  (09-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For you @mightymama
    @jess1992. We were in the same May DIG. Hopefully we both get some good news soon.

AF has finished in record time, which makes sense with my short LP. My Uterine Lining is not building up enough in that time. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci View Post
    For you @mightymama
    @jess1992. We were in the same May DIG. Hopefully we both get some good news soon.

AF has finished in record time, which makes sense with my short LP. My Uterine Lining is not building up enough in that time. Sigh.
    How long was your af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    might have spoken too soon... no AF yet, and cervix was high this morning, closed and firm. haven't seen any more red when wiping since 4pm yesterday and still have lots of cm. boobs are sore again today. still bfns but perhaps more hopeful than it was yesterday... keeping in mind that with my miscarriage 2 months ago, i had tested negative, had a full-on AF and then didn't test positive until 12 days later, so I know it's possible for me to have late positives even though with DD it was positive the day AF was due...
    Fingers still crossed for you jussi!

Seeing Dr this afternoon for the results of my hormone blood test - hopefully all is good! If that's all fine then hubby is up next with a sperm analysis 😁 He is not looking forward to it! But I think it's a small sacrifice to make - especially when you think about all the crap is ladies have to go through!