+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mightymama - I understand the long cycles, when i was TTC # 1 I had cycles ranging from 56 to 38 days. I got utd on the 38 day cycles when I o'd on cd27.
    Hope it happens for you soon. Happy birthday for tomorrow.

I am also in Perth, SOR too.

To all those that AF arrived, big big . Hope this can be your cycle.

Went to a baby shower today, which I loved, but made me think about being UTD even more, which I didn't think was possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahalia27 View Post
    Sorry to hear about AF SamG and silkentofu

McBecks - we fell 1st cycle with DS so thought it would be easy again! Similar story - went to GP after 8ish months expecting him to say come back after a year but he was really supportive about investigating further. I've had an ultrasound to check for fibroids or any blockages and that was all clear, then I had the blood test checking hormones on fri but haven't had results back yet. Hubby also has a little cup for a sperm test but I think he's putting it off as he is a little afraid that it might be his 'fault' we're not getting pregnant 😥 We are 28 both fairly healthy but I guess that doesn't mean anything sometimes!
    Well I hope the tests give you some answers & that whatever it is can be dealt with quickly & efficiently! Or if it's just "bad luck" then tell "bad luck" to buggar off! 😊
    @MadSci it's amazing how obsessive this world can be. I though getting married was an all consuming event... but it's got nothing on TTC! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the AF's arriving too. Hugs to all & fx'd for next month.
    @mightymama hold strong for not testing tomorrow & enjoy your day! Welcome to the dirty thirties! 👍 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I haven't been charting my BBT lately because I've been on clomid and getting BT's u/s to tell me when I'll O, but this month I did anyway, bad idea as it makes be obsess more! I had a large temp spoke this morning (8DPO) does anyone know if that means anything...
    The second week of the 2WW is the wooorrrsstt! I hope this goes fast.

Happy Birthday @mightymama and sorry to hear AF has arrived for some of you
    Last edited by Willow13; 08-09-2014 at 07:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering what time does everyone use their OPKs?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have been diagnosed with pcos and at the ultrasound the technician told me I had ovulated under 12 hours ago - fast forward and I am due for my period tomorrow.
    I tested yesterday afternoon with a Predictor pregnancy test and got a very feint - but definitely still there - positive. This morning I did a clear blue digital on FMU and it was negative ........anyone had this happen before?
    I am so disappointed, it was the best fathers day gift for hubby until this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that vague. There is possibility the digi isn't as sensitive so if it's very early days it won't show a positive. Try with a pack of frer, if it's feint and each test is getting darker each day then give the digi another try in a few days.

Does anyone else have EWCM on and off? The last 2 days it's been coming and going throughout the day, I'm due to o in the next couple of days I think. I had had a tummy bug so my o symptom spotting is way off

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due today, but nothing yet, bfns so I think I'm probably out. Oh, and also my cervix was high yesterday but today it is mid-open and starting to firm up, so I think I'll probably start before the end of Wednesday :/ oh well, perhaps next month I will get a late birthday present...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    So I have been diagnosed with pcos and at the ultrasound the technician told me I had ovulated under 12 hours ago - fast forward and I am due for my period tomorrow.
    I tested yesterday afternoon with a Predictor pregnancy test and got a very feint - but definitely still there - positive. This morning I did a clear blue digital on FMU and it was negative ........anyone had this happen before?
    I am so disappointed, it was the best fathers day gift for hubby until this morning
    digitals aren't as sensitive as the ones that give a line. Quite a lot of people can take an extra week to show positive on a digital x I wouldn't lose hope yet. If you're unsure, get a blood test x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Umm... So i thought i might do a test as i've only been having light spotting the last few days and im not sure what to think of this..

I kind of felt a bit queezy yesterday morning but i thought that might have been because i hadn't eaten breakfast yet and was super hungry. I also had a few drinks yesterday at a friends farewell party thinking i had AF and they did taste a bit strange.

I've got a frer in the cupboard and ill wait for 2mu and do another test...