+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Welcome @Willow13! May your stay here be a short one! Good luck.

Sorry to hear the witch arrived @MadSci. 😢 I hope you can get a longer LP next month!

Feeling wistful today. My bestie just had her 2nd bub- a beautiful little boy she called Cohen (cute, huh?). Seeing & cuddling him just made me realise how TOTALLY ready I am to have number 2. Which also makes me mad that it hasn't happened as quickly as last time. We're in cycle 9 now so if it had worked like it was "supposed to" we should be gearing up to have a new addition, not going to a FS & testing blood & sperm! Grrrr! 😡

And then I feel bad about saying this on BH too cos I know there are lots of lovely, deserving ladies in here who have been trying for way longer than me! 😩

TTC can be so effed sometimes. Sorry... Just needed to vent.
    I'm in the same boat. We started Nov last year so we would have just had a little baby. Oh well I'm just trying to think that everything happens for some sort of reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy big 3-0 @mightymama!!!
    Miserable day in Perth today! So much rain and wind. Spent it mostly inside on the couch haha. Got my hair did this morn which was noice
    Father's Day tomorrow. Hopefully the last one without a baby would be nice to have a daddy in our household next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @clucky_duck Didn't know you were in perth Are you North or South? Im NOR.

Think AF is on her way Once again early. So far i've only had a little bit if spotting so guessing she will be in full force tomorrow. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck & @curlybird I'm in perth too! SOR for me & yes it was miserable today! DS has been going stir crazy! 😖

Here's hoping the tide turns for us soon @samG26! Bring on a sexy September & May/June babies for us all next year! 👍

5. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks thank you We've been TTC for a year now so I'm sure I'll still be around for a while!
    Sorry you are feeling crappy. Don't feel guilty for feeling like that, no matter how long you've been trying, every single month is disappointing and we are all on our own journeys. TTC sure is effed up

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willow13 For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird and @McBecks I am SOR. Awful weather indeed. At my sisters due to my nephew deciding to stick a losec tablet up his nose. So they are now at emergency and I'm looking after his older brother. Poor darling. But it's comical listening to his older brother tell me that you're not supposed to put things up your nose they're meant to go in here (points to his mouth) haha kids!!

And also my nephew said he just wanted to play outside today but he couldn't because it was raining. Poor darling. So I get the stir crazy thing! I went a bit stir crazy today too. Was meant to meet a friend after my hair appt but she was sick so I didn't particularly enjoy spending all day in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    @clucky_duck & @curlybird I'm in perth too! SOR for me & yes it was miserable today! DS has been going stir crazy! 😖

Here's hoping the tide turns for us soon @samG26! Bring on a sexy September & May/June babies for us all next year! 👍
    I'm NOR Perth too! C'mon ladies, BFPs all round this month please and we can have our own Perth DIG!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moose81 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (06-09-2014),McBecks  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SOR here lol.

Glad I'm in QLD though, I heard your weather is atrocious all weekend!! I've got sunshine, even if a tad chilly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm SOR too! Waaaay South - in Wine Country actually so technically not Perth!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (08-09-2014),curlybird  (07-09-2014),moose81  (11-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a absolutely sh*t fathers day in my house. Af arrived this morning at cd37. So down this morning