+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    One tip my FS gave us is to DTD every day from about day 9 to 14, that's almost a whole week if getting jiggy. 😵 But alter these days depending on your cycle as I'm only 25-27days. 👍

I like the sounds of that! :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I know talk about being nosey!

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow those fertility drawers are amazing girls!! My stuff is scattered all over the shop.I want drawers like yours!!

Apologies for not adding a few of you to the list, have updated and correct me if I'm wrong please.

YAY to the BFPs we've had this week!! Super duper exciting times. Can't wait for lots more. Still many days left in this month. I just want to be able to share my news at Christmas. If we conceive this month, looks possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    My gosh @tazz475 please don't apologise!! As if I haven't been thinking about it every second of every day anyway! Hahaha af is due today, but my chart changed when I did the last temp reading on Wednesday, that made me snap and gave up this month. The whole chart was a mess so I'll test at the end of next week if af isn't here by then. I'm at cd38 and 15dpo.. according to the last time my app said I ovulated. Maybe I'll test 17dpo, that's when I got my positive with my little guy! 😊 I am so so so proud of myself for not having tested in the last 5 days 😆 gosh I'm a loser hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm CD20 today DPO6. I will test on 13th September (if I can hold out that long!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got that feeling of AF wash over me while I was hanging up clothes, and sure enough, when I went to the toilet there was bright red blood when I wiped. Sigh. This is my shortest lp so far, only 6 days. I've already started vitex, so will try b6 this cycle too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Willow13! May your stay here be a short one! Good luck.

Sorry to hear the witch arrived @MadSci. 😢 I hope you can get a longer LP next month!

Feeling wistful today. My bestie just had her 2nd bub- a beautiful little boy she called Cohen (cute, huh?). Seeing & cuddling him just made me realise how TOTALLY ready I am to have number 2. Which also makes me mad that it hasn't happened as quickly as last time. We're in cycle 9 now so if it had worked like it was "supposed to" we should be gearing up to have a new addition, not going to a FS & testing blood & sperm! Grrrr! 😡

And then I feel bad about saying this on BH too cos I know there are lots of lovely, deserving ladies in here who have been trying for way longer than me! 😩

TTC can be so effed sometimes. Sorry... Just needed to vent.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

MadSci  (06-09-2014),tazz475  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ah you pooor egg!! I hear you totally and feel just the same!
    had my party today which was awesome! a lovely day distracting me from all. the. thinking!
    still no af, not sure if i should test tomorrow or wait it out a little longer urgh! killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 30th @mightymama! Glad to hear you've had a good day. Eeeep- exciting that AF still isn't here! Fx'd you get a BFP soon! Will you test tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! ❤️ my birthday isn't until Monday but I'm a celebrate as often as possible kind of girl 😊
    I'm still expecting af to show her face shortly, and because I'm not sure when I ovulated I don't know if I should continue to ignore it or test! The longer I leave it the harder it is! But u don't want to test and see another negative, breaks my heart a little more every time 😥