+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow really? That's interesting!
    I'm so sorry for your loss x was it your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, not my first. I've had two miscarriages at around 5 weeks, this one was somewhere between 7 and 8 weeks, and I have a 2yr 9month old daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    if it gives you any hope, DD was conceived 3 months after a miscarriage, the second miscarriage was when we were actually supposed to be using protection and not trying lol, and this one is only a few months into our TTC journey for the next one. I have endometriosis and a history of fibroids (which have been surgically removed), but from what I can tell, surgery has helped and my fertility issues whilst sub-par are not actually preventing me from getting pregnant. I think number 2 won't be that far off. It only took us 2.5 years to conceive DD because for the first year we didn't know about the health issues, then the following year was in and out of surgery to remove it all. I fell pregnant with DD 4 months after the final surgery, which was actually the second pregnancy in that 4 month period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It helps
    It took us 5 years to get our 2yo and it's been about a year since I've had my cycles back after bfing so I was so ready to see that second line! I'm starting fertility specific acupuncture next week so I'm psyched!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mightymama yes I do. Normally around 32-33 days but this month was 36! Back on the vitex to try and shorten it. This month is the first TTC so hopefully if we DTD between CD 13-CD 19 we should catch it! When I temped for a month I o'd CD 17. Not sure whether to do OPKs or if that's an added stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh interesting! Yeah I'm all over the shop too but with the vitex it has reduced to a more regular 40 day cycle. Urgh so frustrating. I'm opking and saliva ferning too but last cycle I was getting odd readings like the ferning was positive but the opk was still negative, then the ferns were gone and the opk was positive so I duno!
    I say test, what's the worst that could happen? Could give you some guidance but I'm not familiar with your story so you do what you're comfortable with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I don't have anything too interesting as far as I know hahah just slightly longer cycles. But no that long I guess. I came off the pill last Dec. Have been having pretty normal cycles since then. Got tested for PCOS blood and internal u/s which both came back negative (my sister has it) so she told me to check if I do too.
    Relieved I don't have it. We'll just have to see how we go this month. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait before I'm impregnated hahahaha!
    I think I'll skip out this month on OPKs and just try and spot my CM and aim for mid cylce bding. Then if it hasn't happened we'll try the OPKs. I've only got about 1 million in my bathroom cupboard hahah. You never know, I might have a change of mind come CD 12 or something and get anxious to monitor. I'm trying to be relaxed about it as my friends' who have done that seem pretty lucky with falling quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh! The old relax! It'll happen trick 😑 I struggle so much with that!
    Ah PCOS must suck! My ma had it. Luckily I don't. Yeah no medical reason why it's such an issue for us either, but I try to be relaxed about it and pretend as though I'm not watching the calendar, but I am... can't help it!
    Maybe I should go back to temping, that seemed to work to get my son, or maybe it was just meant to be then, I duno.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yup - so hard to relax when you want it so badly...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh my sister had difficulty because of her PCOS. Glad I escaped the condition. I'm hoping it means we will fall easily because everything seems good.

The relaxed approach would be very hard if you've been trying awhile too. Maybe temping is a good idea? Just see how you feel really. But sometimes things are meant to be, I believe.

I think we'll slowly be getting more ladies in here once the month carries on a bit. Although, I'm hoping the Aug testers get their BFPs and don't need to be here.