+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Day 4- banana smooooothies!

I'm walking on air this morning. I'm down another kilo. I definitely feel way less bloated and lighter.

I've been looking forward to today since I started this because I've so missed dairy! I woke up and put 3 small bananas and skim milk in the blender and I never knew that something so simple could taste so delicious! The BEST milkshake I've ever had, lol. So frothy and sweet! Yummmm. Maybe my tastebuds have been deprived, haha. But, whatever the reason, I'm enjoying myself today

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 28-08-2014 at 10:29.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yum ^ and for the losses!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (28-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Update: Warning.
    Not sure how many are actually following this thread, or reading along and maybe considering trying out this diet for themselves, but I'd like to add an important update.
    I'm no longer doing this. For the first few days I was fine. It was hard, but as each day passed my motivation grew and I kind of saw it as a little personal challenge.
    But something changed late yesterday afternoon...I started to feel increasingly light headed, irritable and completely exhausted. I also looked little utter sh!T, my complexion had paled and I had dark circles under my eyes. In all honesty though, I wasn't even feeling hungry; not in the usual way, not a normal, healthy hunger. In fact, my appetite today is still completely non existent.
    So in short, I decided to call it quits. I made myself a ham and cheese sandwich and went to bed at 8pm, hoping to wake up feeling refreshed today. But I STILL feel the same, if not worse. My eyes are bleeding, my heart is racing. My appetite is gone. My skin is grey and I am absolutely beyond exhausted. I'm still dizzy. I feel out of sorts, like, not with it.
    DH says "no wonder" and I guess that's true.
    I'm a smart person when it comes to nutrition. I knew I was kind of playing with fire attempting this and don't normally get sucked into fads. But yeah, I felt a bit desperate and impatient to get back to my goal weight and considering that is only a few kilos away, I figured I'd speed it up a bit and do this thing.
    I have lost close to 3kg and am going back to a healthy eating plan now. I'd rather lose the recommended 1kg per week, eat actual food and feel good as opposed feeling like I've been hit by a freight train.

Thanks for reading, if anyone got this far

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

monkey&&me  (29-08-2014),MrsSS  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been quietly following along and wow you poor thing Good on you for realising the limits and not continuing with it anyway. I hope you feel better soon lovely xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (29-08-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh hun. That is scary. I'm not being smart, do you think you might need a really good steak to give you a hit of protein and iron?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Gosh hun. That is scary. I'm not being smart, do you think you might need a really good steak to give you a hit of protein and iron?

Probably. But I'm pretty much force feeding myself today though, my appetite is just messed up right now. I did have some shaved beef on a salad sandwich for lunch today. I'm not normally a big steak eater, my red meat usually comes in the form of mince in pasta etc. I've just taken a multi vitamin and some magnesium, I just feel achey all over.
    Thanks hun x

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling now @~Marigold~ ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    How are you feeling now @~Marigold~ ?

Better, much better, thanks for asking. The thing is, I've also been battling a cold all week so that coupled with that diet just compacted everything I think.
    I woke yesterday feeling great, but it took a couple of days for the tiredness to ease up.