+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    I've got the BLW book on my phone but haven't had a chance to read it yet! DS is nowhere near sitting up unaided, he could probably sit in a slightly reclined high chair. Do they account for orems with BLW? Also, what happens if you have a stew or something, do you just put some in a bowl for them to try even though it could be ten or so different new foods???
    Ds tried casserole on Saturday (he used his hands even on the saucy bits and 'used' a spoon). We've only being doing blw for two weeks.

Tonight we had sandwiches for dinner as I worked late so I just made him a mini version of what we had using the crust edges as they dont mush as easily. He had corned silverside, avocado, lettuce & cheese in his sandwich. He loved it! If he is this enthusiatic everytime it wont be long before he's a pro. He doesn't take in much but I have to remember this is all new to him...he has to learn to bite, chew & swollow - something we take for granted. Not to mention all the new flavours & textures.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (31-07-2014)

Similar Threads

1. Son may need circ-I'm terrified about it.
    By TrentsMummy in forum Discuss It
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 19:46
  2. Slightly terrified to have a second!
    By maybe2 in forum Should we have another baby?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 30-04-2014, 10:32
  3. Pregnant after 3mc and terrified!!!
    By Bonbon21 in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 13:41