+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vaporiser cleaning

Not sure if this is the right forum but I have a eukybear vaporiser and i was wondering how you clean them as it has bad mineral deposits which is in the heating element.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I bought the Taav Vapourisor cleaning tablets and just put those in the water.

Eta: Mine's not a Euchy Bear one though, so I am not sure of the heating elements on those, but with mine I just use the cleaning tablets in the water reservoir and it helps a lot with the mineral deposits etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have one of these too... You can buy special cleaning tablets from the chemist - or wherever you bought the eukybear from. Just pop one in when you have it on overnight and it unblocks most of the build up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah ive been doing that but the deposits are still in there and i worry about bacteria as its used for my son

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I clean mine out with Vinegar as well if it's still looking a bit gungy, and make sure that when it's not in use I have it thoroughly dry.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Vaporiser cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Uniquey View Post
    I clean mine out with Vinegar as well if it's still looking a bit gungy, and make sure that when it's not in use I have it thoroughly dry.
    I do exactly this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found submerging the head in a bowl of vinegar and taking it in and out o get out the dirt particles