+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 15 reviewers needed for Bellamy's Organic Ready2Go Milk Drink!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

We are looking for 15 reviewers for Bellamy's Organic
    Ready2Go Milk Drink! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  Banana-UHT-outside.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  18.0 KB Name:  Ready2Pro.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  48.3 KB

Ready2Go is a formulated supplementary food for young children. It is designed to complement the dietary needs of toddlers who may require additional intakes of energy and nutrients.
    • For ages 3 years+
    • Omega 3
    • Prebiotic
    • Pesticide free
    • No GMOs
    • No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
    At Bellamy’s we believe in giving children a pure start to life. That’s why we only make 100% certified organic foods. One serve of Bellamy’s Ready2Gois the perfect way to meet 50% of their daily dairy needs. Team up with our 100% organic snacks and foods and you know they’ll be Ready2Go.

4 Varieties available:
    • Organic Ready2Go TM Banana and Honey
    • Organic Ready2Go TM Vanilla
    • Organic Ready2Go TM Strawberry
    • Organic Ready2Go TM Chocolate
    Value: $1.99 each – $15.92 in total (you will receive 2 of each variety: 8 in total)

Website: http://bellamysorganic.com.au/shop/c...go_milk_drink/

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child 3-8 years old
    • you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by WEDNESDAY 3rd of September.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 1st of August.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by WEDNESDAY 3rd of September (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 07-08-2014 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to review this product on my Miss 3 who is a petite and slight eater. She isn't fussy perse, however she eats like a bird and so far seems to be the one who doesn't have as strong immune system as her other sisters. Any boosting nutrients for extra energy and vitality most certainly wouldn't go astray with her.

Address details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3.5 year old DS who I'm sure would love to try these! He is a bit of a fussy eater, so could definitely do with the extra nutritional value of something like these over normal milk. I can trial/ review in the specified time and my address details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Our address is correct. If you don't mind that dd2 is 2 1/2yo I'm sure she would love to give these a go. As would my 9yo dd1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    My address is correct and I would love to trial it with DS1 who is 4.5. This seems like a healthier version of up & go which he loves having (too much sometimes).

"Insert witty signature here"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh sounds great. My 4.5yo DD loves a milkshake when daddy is having his protein shakes, she'd think she was so special having her own kids one!

Address is correct.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love take part in this review! Address is correct.
    I'm currently trying to wean my DD who loves her milk off bottles and I'm sure this will help encourage her. Thanks.
    ETA: she is also an incredibly fussy eater so I worry about her constantly in regards to being full and also her vitamin intake. This would be a great little alternative for those times she just won't eat a meal.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 30-07-2014 at 09:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Miss almost 4 who would love to give this a go. Normally she only drinks water, but is quite keen on milk as well. It might encourage her to drink milk a bit more often, and as she's a small eater, I do worry about her sometimes.
    All details are correct.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Address is correct. Our little 4 year old has days where he doesn't eat a lot and I worry that he is not getting enough nutrients

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My just turned 5 yr old would love to review these. I currently buy her milk poppers for Childcare in order to get some dairy/more nutrients into her, but cannot find ones that aren't majority sugar!
    My address is correct.