My husband and I are looking for a Surrogate to carry a baby for us. We have been together for 15 years and have 5 beautiful sons together. Unfortunately we have been through some heart-ache as I fell pregnant in August 2010 and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 2nd of May 2011, we named her Matilda-Joy. Unfortunately on the 18th of January 2012 she passed away from SIDS at only 8 and a half month old. It was such a heart-wrenching loss for my family and I, having to bury a child is heart breaking, especially for our 5 sons as they adored their baby sister. We didn't give up on our dream though of having a girl and in August last year I found out I was pregnant again. I had a 3D ultrasound done at 14.5 weeks and to our delight we found out that we were having another girl. Matilda had sent us a special little gift all the way from Heaven as she couldn't be with us. Unfortunately at 16.5 weeks of pregnancy at a Doctors visit the ultrasound showed that our baby girl no longer had a heart-beat, she had passed away in my tummy. It was devastating, another loss and another heart break for us all. We don't give up on our dreams very easily, we are such a strong family, even though we have been through hell and back we are determined to try one last time. I have had 5 c-sections already and due to my pregnancies being high risk we are looking for a Surrogate to carry a baby for us. One of my pregnancies I carried twins and the other I had placenta previa so I don't want to put my body through anymore stress, plus my doctor has made it very clear that i would be putting my life at risk. We are looking for someone that is a non-smoker, is fit and healthy, is willing to sign a legal binding contract with us seeing that it will be mine and my husbands child that they are carrying, has a happy and caring personality and is willing to let us be part of the pregnancy at all times.