+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting2b View Post
    Ha ha... watching tonight and noticed that Dee is standing on a block when they are standing around getting their scores. Possibly didnt look good for tv her being so much shorter than darren...
    I'd need 2 blocks to stand on! lol I'm so short

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really not getting into this season at all. None of the couples, except maybe Jenna & Chris (actually I'm not even sure if that's his name) seem very interesting. The women all seem a bit smug, the blokes are all a bit same same (I can barely tell 3 of them apart), the two brothers are coming across as immature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone else think Karlene and Michael's built in, sunken bath would be a major PITA to clean? Their bathroom didn't do it for me at all. Loved J&C's bathroom and D&D's was pretty good too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    LOVED J&C's bathroom.

Who won in the end? I missed it due to kids fighting

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very dangerous shower! I'd like to see how wet the floor ends up with no shower screen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    LOVED J&C's bathroom.

Who won in the end? I missed it due to kids fighting

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos
    J & C won with 30 points - perfect Score.

I loved their bathroom.

I agree with the judges about they all should have under floor heating, if you are paying so much money for an apartment you would want those luxuries.

Wasn't a fan of the boys this week and think M & C is impractical

Thanks
    Reviews
    lovedddd J&C's bathroom - will be printing out pics of their room and filing it in my dream book!!

hated the stairs & sunken bath... hazard written all over it. water everywhere, then having the navigate the steps? awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not totally into this season yet, but I agree about Michael and Karlene's shower. I don't understand why they think anyone would want to shower in a massive room like that with no shower doors etc and then have to walk down wet steps, even if they are grippy and textured.

I also find Dee and Karlene a bit too much to take. I know Karlene and Michael are renovating their own home, but I still don't think she's got a whole grip on the block. She's too focused on shopping all the time rather than getting in and helping. (Although I may be wrong as I'm not a religious block watcher this time round). Dee is just one of those people who seems like she always has to have her way. No one else's opinion matters. It's annoying. I think my lack of connection with any of the teams is why I'm not fussed this time around. Bring back Brad and Dale!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally agree re the couples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm finding it hard to get into this season as well because of the couples... Hopefully a few of them will improve. I love Dale and him and Brad were great.

What did you think when Max had to deal with the cabinet maker and her partner (is it Karsten?) just kept walking off and leaving her to handle the situation because he doesn't like conflict, in the end she had to get Keith to help her deal with him. I thought he could have stayed with her for support even if he doesn't like conflict!