+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I'm peeved that the contestestants score after the judges score and comments. They should score before so it becomes less strategic and *****y. I mean that's obviously why channel 9 added in this element, but I'm really getting over the way Australian networks make it more about drama than the topic.

I watch as I love property and interior design. I couldn't give two hoots about scoring etc, but I get suckered in from the false drama they create.
    I agree alliepallie, i think it would have been better for them to score first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Blonde View Post
    I liked the boys' room the best and found the style refreshing. I must admit I also liked Darren and Dee's room but only because I love the bed and artwork!
    Dee and Darren were my second choice for the win after the boys.

I did love the ceiling with the black exposed beams, in ummm what's there names, the non blonde couple, is it Jenna?

I too agree the couples should have had to score before they heard the judges scores.

Is it main bathrooms this week.?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time they showed D&D's room I kept thinking it looked like white painted brick like in the first old unit I ever owned... I didn't like it at all!

Loved the boys' room, but the extra space they had compared to a couple of the others was no doubt an advantage in being able to execute their ideas for a large WIR space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Dee and Darren were my second choice for the win after the boys.

I did love the ceiling with the black exposed beams, in ummm what's there names, the non blonde couple, is it Jenna?

I too agree the couples should have had to score before they heard the judges scores.

Is it main bathrooms this week.?
    I liked the exposed beams as well! Yes it's main bathrooms this week; I can't wait to see what the couples do. The quality is already really high this series and I think we are going to see the quality only increase from here especially because the judges are being very critical about finishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I swear I saw Michael at movie world on the weekend working in the stunt show. Hmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha... watching tonight and noticed that Dee is standing on a block when they are standing around getting their scores. Possibly didnt look good for tv her being so much shorter than darren...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like Dee & Darens artwork- does anyone know how/what I would search for if I was looking to buy something similar?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really liked the boys room, and I think they are going to show some amazing talent through this series!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    I really like Dee & Darens artwork- does anyone know how/what I would search for if I was looking to buy something similar?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You can buy the exact one

http://www.theblockshop.com.au/store...ren-and-deanne

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MayGal959 For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondie that starts with M, miss universe annoys me. Way to sparkly for my liking.