+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I did notice in one of the articles I was reading that she's 10yrs older than him. I think it explains a lot about their relationship dynamic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I did notice in one of the articles I was reading that she's 10yrs older than him. I think it explains a lot about their relationship dynamic.
    Like what?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly, this is a hype up to get more ratings. The show isn't doing well so they are clutching at straws. Remember the twins? They keep bringing them back because people enjoy the fighting and watch to see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Honestly, this is a hype up to get more ratings. The show isn't doing well so they are clutching at straws. Remember the twins? They keep bringing them back because people enjoy the fighting and watch to see what happens.
    The show isn't doing well because it has been poorly cast. Every other year there has been interesting couples , the twins, Dale and Sophie, Bec and George, Dan and Danni etc etc. These people are likable and you want to watch them. These couples are just sort of boring. I don't know , I'm bored too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MayGal959 View Post
    once Channel 9 realised an ex-AFL player wanted to be on the show.
    An ex-Collingwood player at that... I don't suppose Eddie McGuire had anything to do with it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So having read Dee's description of Shayna I reckon I've got the perfect idea to win next year: downlights, a coffee table and a strider parked in the foyer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

sunnyflower  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    An ex-Collingwood player at that... I don't suppose Eddie McGuire had anything to do with it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Like what?
    The way she speaks to him. She's always talking to him like a child. He gets chastised for making decisions on his own. Plus the other night when they were shown couch shopping, Dee spent what seemed like hours in the furniture shop, Daz spent 10min in Mitre 10 and she was whinging at him for taking too long and not being patient with her. I know some of it is editing, but their relationship comes across more as parent/child rather than a loving partnership.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    The way she speaks to him. She's always talking to him like a child. He gets chastised for making decisions on his own. Plus the other night when they were shown couch shopping, Dee spent what seemed like hours in the furniture shop, Daz spent 10min in Mitre 10 and she was whinging at him for taking too long and not being patient with her. I know some of it is editing, but their relationship comes across more as parent/child rather than a loving partnership.
    I agree I've actually noticed the same. It makes me cringe the way she speaks to him. He often looks downtrodden and like he's given up on being treated well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I agree I've actually noticed the same. It makes me cringe the way she speaks to him. He often looks downtrodden and like he's given up on being treated well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ive noticed that too.