+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I just had a thought (correct me if in wrong)...

During the block shop challenge that bloke came in and told Bec he was donating $5000 to the breast cancer charity, so what they did was buy $1000 worth of stock from each of the block couples and then sell them with the profit going to breast cancer charity. Does this then mean that Dee and Darren really only made a $200 odd profit? Because that's kinda funny...
    I think they made $1800 profit before the $1000 was taken off them to give to the winners, but you are right, a portion of that $1800 would have been made up of the profit from that $1000 worth of stock!!

I just finished watching last night's episode and my word... Dee is NASTY!! Saying that no one else knows how to design and that she's being 'brought down to their level' my god... does she forget that there's a camera on her??

Thanks
    Reviews
    We only watch reveal night. So haven't got to know the characters really...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    I think they made $1800 profit before the $1000 was taken off them to give to the winners, but you are right, a portion of that $1800 would have been made up of the profit from that $1000 worth of stock!!

I just finished watching last night's episode and my word... Dee is NASTY!! Saying that no one else knows how to design and that she's being 'brought down to their level' my god... does she forget that there's a camera on her??
    Ah $1800 sounds more like it. But it still goes to show how little effort they put in. I could have sworn I heard her day last night that from the remaining sales in the block shop they should just split the profit evenly, but I could have been hearing things. I just don't like nasty people, and she is definitely a nasty person. Even Dani on the previous seasons didn't rile me up this much (and she did get on my nerves lol)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Lubbe1612  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah not keen on her either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my I found her actual quotes:

"'I'm just not going to f***ing try in the challenges, what's the point?', she ranted continuing her soliloquy while Darren sensibly bit his tongue.'We're getting treated as if we're just f***ing average like the rest of them - now they're making those half wits win everything and they've got no style.
    'Half wits are winning s***.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz3CKX0fBpr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone else find the casting a bit boring this year ? Every other year there are real distinct personalities but this year , maybe with Chris and Jenna as the exception , they are all the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Does anyone else find the casting a bit boring this year ? Every other year there are real distinct personalities but this year , maybe with Chris and Jenna as the exception , they are all the same?

I think the brothers both have a bit of Dale-ness to them... but in general yeah I agree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Definitely not the best casting. I'm still really disappointed that they chose an ex AFL footballer. They've made shed loads of money, had their chance at fame. I heard Dee say on one of the other shows (Today show maybe???) that they'd love to come back for an All Stars or Fan v Favourites. I hope they don't get another opportunity.

I'm finding that Im not watching the show through the week very often (just one night this week) , I'm just watching the reveal episodes instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    Definitely not the best casting. I'm still really disappointed that they chose an ex AFL footballer. They've made shed loads of money, had their chance at fame. I heard Dee say on one of the other shows (Today show maybe???) that they'd love to come back for an All Stars or Fan v Favourites. I hope they don't get another opportunity.

I'm finding that Im not watching the show through the week very often (just one night this week) , I'm just watching the reveal episodes instead.
    They'd better not bring them back. I don't think she's anyone's favourite. We only watch it because there's nothing else on really. When it was fans v faves we would record episodes we missed etc. Not this time. Keith is loving having Darren on there though. He's clearly a Collingwood supporter, he can't hide his man-crush haha. I hope after this season of the block is over I never have to see or hear Dee ever again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been on bubhub in a while but just came on to vent that I hate D !