Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Akakura,

Are having follow up BT ?? With my chemical I had to ensure my levels returned to baseline.

That line is looking darker yes. It's certainly not fair if any pregnancy is not viable.
    Any sudden stabbing pain go straight to AE. Take care hope you get some answers soon.

They want me back for a follow bt on Wednesday but I think I will go in tomorrow. I have appt with fs in the afternoon so would b good to have the mornings bt results to discuss. I do not have high hopes that this will be viable, but their are miracles in IVF.

I really hope hope it is not ectopic. I have no symptoms, temps still high, no cramping or spotting. Thanks again for your concern and advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    In my experience these are normally non viable pregs however you do read of the odd miracle. Preying for your miracle.
    Thanks for your honesty and support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    You misread my post I had a chemical last year on my first IVF and had the same replies EXACTLY the same replies. I lost my baby and I screamed and I wailed and I had a complete mental break down I then did four more IVF cycles for most off and some of this year and still am not pregnant. So you know what go **** yourself because I am still angry too and was just offering realistic support. I have been there and done it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    You misread my post I had a chemical last year on my first IVF and had the same replies EXACTLY the same replies. I lost my baby and I screamed and I wailed and I had a complete mental break down I then did four more IVF cycles for most off and some of this year and still am not pregnant. So you know what go **** yourself because I am still angry too and was just offering realistic support. I have been there and done it.
    Oh and I won't delete my posts either. Gobsmacked at your reply still.

Thanks
    Reviews

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

starflame  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    pfft.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 03-08-2014 at 20:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's a little bit more polite than saying you will move forward.
    Yeah and have you had five failed IVF cycles. Are you still child less?

I was just trying to keep it real YES it hurts, she will scream and she will wail. I know I did. I howled and screamed like a dog when I lost my first baby. One year later I still cry in my car almost every day.

It does hurt but better to be prepared than be given false hopes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah and have you had five failed IVF cycles. Are you still child less?

I was just trying to keep it real YES it hurts, she will scream and she will wail. I know I did. I howled and screamed like a dog when I lost my first baby. One year later I still cry in my car almost every day.

It does hurt but better to be prepared than be given false hopes.
    I have an IVF miracle so I know they happen. He's now 3.

I just think that offering advice is one thing but putting your hurt and frustration onto other people is a bit crass and not really that welcome. People know in their heart of hearts if its not looking good but getting up in the morning and getting through the day is that bit easier if there is hope.
    Last edited by lilypily; 03-08-2014 at 21:09.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-08-2014),LadyLouise  (05-08-2014),MrsChino  (03-08-2014),ScubaGal  (03-08-2014),starflame  (03-08-2014),Wise Enough  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an IVF miracle so I know they happen. He's now 3.

I just think that offering advice is one thing but putting your hurt and frustration onto other people is a bit crass and not really that welcome. People know in their heart of hearts if its not looking good but getting up in the morning and getting through the day is that bit easier.
    Really ? Well walk a day in my shoes and then offer your advice. I may come across as been rude but I am been realistic. Not everyone gets babies and chems are very much so heart breaking. My hurt is very ****ing real and it never goes away as will be scubagirls...... It never leaves EVER. BUT unlike you I don't have an IVF miracle and some of us on here don't ever get one. EVER. If I did have a child then I guess I could walk around and offer advice like you have above but then maybe I wouldn't be that rude. Actually I defiantly would not be that rude. Your opinion right there to me was most definitely unwelcome, but thanks for the advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Really ? Well walk a day in my shoes and then offer your advice. I may come across as been rude but I am been realistic. Not everyone gets babies and chems are very much so heart breaking. My hurt is very ****ing real and it never goes away as will be scubagirls...... It never leaves EVER. BUT unlike you I don't have an IVF miracle and some of us on here don't ever get one. EVER. If I did have a child then I guess I could walk around and offer advice like you have above but then maybe I wouldn't be that rude. Actually I defiantly would not be that rude. Your opinion right there to me was most definitely unwelcome, but thanks for the advice.
    Any time. Everybody has a back story, everybody has hurt. Walk a mile in my shoes. Your not the only one who has or is doing it tough.
    Last edited by lilypily; 03-08-2014 at 21:14.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-08-2014),ScubaGal  (03-08-2014),snowqu33n  (03-08-2014),starflame  (03-08-2014),Wise Enough  (03-08-2014)