Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some kind of cruel joke being played on me. What is going on????

Today is 17dpo, BT on Friday had hcg of 20. Was just going to see how long it took line to fade but then DH thought that yesterday's was getting darker and i was like no it isn't! But today is def darker!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407026206.684419.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Akakura,

Are having follow up BT ?? With my chemical I had to ensure my levels returned to baseline.

That line is looking darker yes. It's certainly not fair if any pregnancy is not viable.
    Any sudden stabbing pain go straight to AE. Take care hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    My HCG levels aren't doubling and my progesterone level has halved. HCG only increased from 95 to 135 in two days.

I am completely devastated. I think I jinxed it by being happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    My HCG levels aren't doubling and my progesterone level has halved. HCG only increased from 95 to 135 in two days.

Hugs. It's not fair at all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Some kind of cruel joke being played on me. What is going on????

Today is 17dpo, BT on Friday had hcg of 20. Was just going to see how long it took line to fade but then DH thought that yesterday's was getting darker and i was like no it isn't! But today is def darker!

Attachment 58695
    In my experience these are normally non viable pregs however you do read of the odd miracle. Preying for your miracle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

akakura  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Akakura: As to the Pregnyl question...it would depend on how long it took your body to metabolise the drug out of your system as well as how many booster shots you had as if you had more than one, then you'd be dealing with getting rid of the remnants of the others along with the final one too.

As to "what's going on??" I think you should go and have another BT done Luv as that's the only way you're going to really know, but I'm of the same opinion as Lilypily..though as she's pointed out, you do get the odd pregnancy that starts off with low HCG levels initially and goes on to produce a healthy pregnancy/baby. Am and sending for you and will be looking out for your update!!! Good Luck!!!

ScubaGal: It's not over yet Luv...you need to have more BT's to see what's happening ok?? Maybe they need to increase your Progesterone support?? Ok, so the numbers are not increasing every 48 hours precisely, but if you go and look at this site (which is the site I used when I got my BFP), it will give you a better idea of what your levels should be and that it should double every 48-72 hrs or by at least 60% every 2 days... http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

If it does turn out this pregnancy isn't viable, then it's not your fault in any shape, way or form ok?? It will no doubt be because the embryo is abnormal in some way which is nearly always the reason, so please don't blame yourself Luv ok?? Good Luck to you too..will be watching and cheering both you and Akakura from the sidelinesxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-08-2014 at 14:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (03-08-2014),ScubaGal  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post

oh Subagirl, sorry to read your update. It's cold comfort but there is completely nothing that you have done.
    Sending you big hugs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pfft what a load of BS. You have all had chems and Miscarriages but you all go maybe, maybe and hope & hope. We all know hope is only once you hit 12 weeks and then hope leads to feeling a kick or a move and then hope moves to an actual baby been born. POAS mean nothing, POAS is a heap of frog ****e.. Sorry Scubes but I am not going to get your hopes up, a chem is a chem it sucks and it hurts but you will move forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Pfft what a load of BS. You have all had chems and Miscarriages but you all go maybe, maybe and hope & hope. We all know hope is only once you hit 12 weeks and then hope leads to feeling a kick or a move and then hope moves to an actual baby been born. POAS mean nothing, POAS is a heap of frog ****e.. Sorry Scubes but I am not going to get your hopes up, a chem is a chem it sucks and it hurts but you will move forward.
    Well it's a little bit more polite than saying you will move forward.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

akakura  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Last edited by ScubaGal; 03-08-2014 at 20:02.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

akakura  (03-08-2014),starflame  (03-08-2014)