Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whatever I am out Scuba may the gods be with you and you get your miracle baby. I hope you have much better luck than me. *I should have just said that in the first place, why type anything else* Good Luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Any time. Everybody has a back story, everybody has hurt. Walk a mile in my shoes. Your not the only one who has or is doing it tough.
    Yes but you have your baby right? DO YOU HAVE BABY..... I don't. I might never have one. The one thing I always dreamt off does not exist and might never happen. Where do you go from there? How do you move on from the one you lost and how do you move on when you can't have another one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Yes but you have your baby right? DO YOU HAVE BABY..... I don't. I might never have one. The one thing I always dreamt off does not exist and might never happen. Where do you go from there? How do you move on from the one you lost and how do you move on when you can't have another one.
    I really hope you get a baby. Yes I have a baby. I used my sisters eggs. I exhausted my body, I am now menopausal at 38 due to all the years of Ivf. I had to use my sisters eggs, a non biological baby of my own. Yes I have a baby, I executed plan A,B and C to get there. I'm now on plan D and have an E for number two but I'm mentally and physically exhausted that I'm going to have to stop at the end of this year. Good luck.
    Last edited by lilypily; 03-08-2014 at 21:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (05-08-2014),Wise Enough  (03-08-2014)

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Emotions are running high, I am going to close this for now due to reported posts and so everyone can make a cuppa and take a break for a bit.
    for all.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

becbee  (03-08-2014),Mokeybear  (03-08-2014),starflame  (03-08-2014)