Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ooh We're the Millers is also funny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I watched Devil's Advocate last night (old movie had never seen it before) I enjoyed it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    DP and I watched 'The Other Woman' with Cameron Diaz in bed last night. We both laughed so much we had to pause it more than once to recuperate. A good old chick flick!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

hapuhope  (03-11-2014),Jensha  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    It's pointless saying it because I'm sure eeeeveryone has seen it but I love Frozen.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

hapuhope  (03-11-2014),Jensha  (27-07-2014),M'LadyEm  (27-07-2014),SeymourTheBear  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmm.. I have a relatively large list, so I will try and high light the best I can haha.

I love the Goonies, awesome 80's flick about a bunch of misfits going on a treasure hunt, while being pursued by criminals. Cyndi Lauper soundtrack. Samwise when he was a kid and a few other "Hey I know that guy actors"

Any Signorine Weaver movie. Alien(s), Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Snow White, Galaxy Quest.

The Original TMNT movies. Screw that CGI crap!

Willow. A dwarf and his family discover a lost child in the river, who is being hunted by an evil sorceress, Willow and his friends must save and protect the baby from terrible foes. It's filled with magic, fairies, animals, fights and a pretty hot Val Kilmer.

Batman Returns - I just love 80's movie batman, and Michelle Pfieffer as catwoman.

Poltergeist, I saw that movie when I was 8. Scared the crap out of me, BUT is my all time favourite spooky movie.

Movies of the now, I am a bit more picky..
    I liked the Conjuring. I like a good scare.
    I like Wreck it Ralph, mainly because I like retro games haha, and the whole thing just makes me happy.

The Matrix. When I saw it in the cinema.. I left thinking.. What if?

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Share a movie

Sorry OT but @White Mage did you see Stardust? I loved it and I think it sounds like your kind of movie :-)

As for me, well I think I have very different taste to a lot of what's listed here, but a couple of my enduring favourites are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Lost in Translation and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    It's pointless saying it because I'm sure eeeeveryone has seen it but I love Frozen.
    Not me! with two daughters I am so proud of my efforts! The songs have turned me off ever wanting to watch that movie!!

DH bought home about time a few weeks ago...it sounded soooo bad I wondered if he had lost his mind when choosing a movie for us. OMG, I loved it and so did he! We both cried and cried and cried, and I keep telling people to watch it, even though it sounds like such a bad movie. No one has yet though. I liked it so much it's one of my favourite movies. I think I'll have to buy it and then force it upon people.

That's really all I've watched lately that isn't something everyone would have seen a hundred times already. I don't watch too many movies normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Sorry OT but @White Mage did you see Stardust? I loved it and I think it sounds like your kind of movie :-)

As for me, well I think I have very different taste to a lot of what's listed here, but a couple of my enduring favourites are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Lost in Translation and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Yes I did. I really liked Stardust, admittedly it's been a little while since I have watched it. I wasn't a fan of the Golden Compass that came out around the same time.

Eternal Sunshine is that the one with Jim Carey?? (I would also like to add ... most of Jim Carey's movies, Liar Liar, Ace Ventura, The Mask. Excluding 21 and Man on the Moon)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Yes I did. I really liked Stardust, admittedly it's been a little while since I have watched it. I wasn't a fan of the Golden Compass that came out around the same time.

Eternal Sunshine is that the one with Jim Carey?? (I would also like to add ... most of Jim Carey's movies, Liar Liar, Ace Ventura, The Mask. Excluding 21 and Man on the Moon)
    OH OH! ANNNNND Death Becomes Her!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (27-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Remember the titans - I get really passionate about films like this. I really enjoyed this one.
    Radio - sad but uplifting too. Made me cry a lot.