Closed Thread
Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's still too early to pick, for me anyway.

There's still too many women in that house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I watched last year but really couldn't tell he was going to pick Anna. My radar must be way off!

I do think the producers had a hand in Amber staying as long as she did. Purely for the drama

I'm still thinking Lisa or Louise might pop up at the end as his favourite although Laurina's looks seem to be keeping her in the running. And he and Sam seem well suited.

So really, I have no idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I don't think that was any worse than the smug looks on the faces of people like Chantelle, Zoe and Jess. They couldn't be happier to see Amber go.

Laurina is such good value!
    And the rest of the girls were just going to sit around gossiping about it. They said Laurina had 'no empathy' because she didn't engage in that and went to bed instead...

As for their clothes, I'm certain they're dressed by the show. At least for the cocktail parties.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    As for their clothes, I'm certain they're dressed by the show. At least for the cocktail parties.
    Oh definitely, can you imagine being told you had to buy 12-20 dresses for all the rose ceremonies 'just in case' you're there to the end?

then again, I'm probably giving them too much credit - it's a small price to pay to find 'true love'

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (07-09-2014),Phony  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post

On the website there is a "fashion" section showing who they are dressed by. Lots the dresses are from the same designer so I would say they are given a selection to choose from. Lucky girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Blake said he picked her for this date though.

Which made me think the producers planned the 3 different dates, offered them up to him and let him decide who was going to take one each one.

I would have thought it'd be obvious to the contestants that the producers are planning things not Blake.

I also think it was a good test - Better to find out know that she's only in it for the high life, rather than at the show's conclusion when it's his bank account paying for things not channel 10's. I do however think she should have been given a dress code for the date...... others mentioned that she was possibly actually embarrassed about being overdressed, not upset that it was bowling/pies?
    I was thinking about this too. I think before every date they are given a brief direction for dress code, for example when Louise had her date she must have been told she'd be swimming because she had swimmers on under her outfit. So I'm sure the producers have just told Laurina "you're going out for a meal" knowing she would make.a huge effort to get glammed up, knowing it would be tv gold when they took her to a pie shop. Blake is the most boring person on the show, including Osher. He makes no real decisions or demands, no personality, just blandly positive with everyone which makes me think every elimination is orchestrated and decided by producers. Maybe Blake has told the producers who his top 2/3 girls are and everything else is being scripted for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's what I think it was meredithgrey.
    Just feeling way over dressed for a bowling alley.
    She did get stuck in and enjoyed it after she realised she was letting her out fit ruin her date.
    The dirty street pie was the nail in the coffin though HAHA.
    Maybe Blake, knowing that he had her dog as a surprise at the end, didn't foresee how crappy the date would appear to her up until that point?
    I dunno.
    I think she will be one of the last ones standing but only because of her looks.If anyone else pulled that strop they'd be gone - culled offside like Amber, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah, I think she does have a taste for the finer things in life.
    Nothing wrong with that, but it's not my cuppa either.

I'm not a fan of Laurina at all but I do think it was a bit cruel not to give her a heads up on what to wear.

Actually come to think of it.
    Sam was a bit over dressed too but at least it wasn't so obvious.

I wonder what the time difference was between all three dates.
    Obviously Laurina had been told of what Sam and Lauren were treated to before her date, bound to be some expectations there isn't there.
    No matter how much he says he wanted her to go on that particular date, she was set up to a degree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I always forget it's on two nights in a row, wahey!
    Jess looks like she's in trouble again.