Closed Thread
Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misho View Post
    I'm not gonna get to watch... What happened???
    I missed it as well but I think this pretty much sums it up http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-...sode-11-recap/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (07-09-2014),Jontu  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone fill me in as I was too busy cracking up at all the girls trying not to laugh as Osher told them the news of Ambers departure!

Someone said something just before Laurina walked upstairs right at the very end and all the girls cracked up laughing. I missed it! Anyone remember?

Ps. Love Rosie Waterlands comment... "You sir, are a dirty street pie"!! Classic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and Jessica is so annoying. It is like she thinks she is in bold and the beautiful or something. Seems really OTT and put on... Fluttery eyes, slow breathy words, mouth just a little bit open, leaning in, foreheads touching... Like she might orgasm just from being in his presence. OVER IT!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (07-09-2014),Ashram  (05-09-2014),BettyW  (04-09-2014),BlueLips  (04-09-2014),Jontu  (04-09-2014),Phony  (04-09-2014),Ra Ra Superstar  (04-09-2014),Redcorset  (04-09-2014),sunnyflower  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    OVER IT!
    But loving it

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, and Jessica is so annoying. It is like she thinks she is in bold and the beautiful or something. Seems really OTT and put on... Fluttery eyes, slow breathy words, mouth just a little bit open, leaning in, foreheads touching... Like she might orgasm just from being in his presence. OVER IT!
    Me too. She needs to calm the hell down, just act normal Jess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yup Amber was an actor! I am convinced! That was weird!!

Blake grosses me out sorry 😁 but so many different women's saliva running through his mouth it's no surprise he has pash rash!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl View Post
    Does anyone else think Amber was just an actress thrown in to cause drama?
    Hence no rose ceremony where she goes...she is let go privately

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes!
    I was waiting for the explosion, I thought she might go super saiyan on his a$$.
    Really disappointed she didn't so maybe she wasn't an actress.
    It just seemed so pointless.

Hahaha, yep.
    I thought to myself last night, I wonder do any of the girls witness her practicing her doe eyed, dreamy look in the mirror for hours on end.

Well after last night I will never ever trust the ads again.
    That was such a let down.
    I actually think Laurina had a point too, she was being tested and made to prove herself. Which is a bit unfair as the rest if the girls were made feel special and totally sunk into enjoying their dates.
    I thought she did well to shake off her initial disappointment and enjoy the bowling.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (04-09-2014),Ashram  (05-09-2014),BettyW  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

How did I miss this thread?!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I actually think Laurina had a point too, she was being tested and made to prove herself. Which is a bit unfair as the rest if the girls were made feel special and totally sunk into enjoying their dates.
    I thought she did well to shake off her initial disappointment and enjoy the bowling.
    Agree - she's the only one to call out the producers on their antics. And look, honestly if you go on the Bachelor you know there's really only a slim chance you'll end up with the guy. Getting to go on a flash date here and there is one of the few real perks the contestants get - I think I'd be annoyed too if other people got helicopter rides and I got I pie truck - wearing spike heels no less.

Anyone think there's some kissing editing going on? Last week they didn't show Blake kiss Jess on the ride, and they did show him kiss on his date. Last night they showed him kissing Sam (which made me want to vom a little) but cut the end of Laurina's date quite suddenly. I have a feeling they don't want to show him kissing more than one girl in an episode, maybe to make the show more "family friendly"?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (07-09-2014),Phony  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hmm, maybe they are editing the kissing after watching how people are reacting to him around the net?

Also, do you think he kissed Lauren?
    I was liking her and hoping she didn't dump her standards and kiss him because his body language was screaming for it.

Many years ago, my French friend brought her brother to Ireland for the summer.
    The brother ended up kissing every girl he got into conversation with - because he had little or no English. So when he got a little bit stuck for words and eyes met he just thought ah sure, I'll go for the snog. Sure he had a great summer! Hahaha. We still laugh about it now but I can't help thinking that maybe Blake is a little stunted in conversation skills and kissing is his cover!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (07-09-2014)