Closed Thread
Page 19 of 108 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The chemistry between him and Jessica still seemed the best to me. He got along well with Lisa but there just didn't seem to be the same sparks? Some of the girls are fully 'friend zoned' already I think. Country singer has a lot of attitude for someone who was dressed up like a nana last night.

I think the producers must have known about Holly's netball thing ahead of time and pushed him to pay attention to her early on to increase the drama.

And Canada? You were chosen for a date, you just had a tanty (not an 'adult tanty', just a tanty) and didn't go.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-08-2014),Phony  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    The chemistry between him and Jessica still seemed the best to me. He got along well with Lisa but there just didn't seem to be the same sparks? Some of the girls are fully 'friend zoned' already I think. Country singer has a lot of attitude for someone who was dressed up like a nana last night.

I think the producers must have known about Holly's netball thing ahead of time and pushed him to pay attention to her early on to increase the drama.

And Canada? You were chosen for a date, you just had a tanty (not an 'adult tanty', just a tanty) and didn't go.
    I agree, I don't think the sparks are there with Lisa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it could be down to jessica, Lisa, Sam.

Lisa and jess both seem nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like Louise (?) too, the blonde with red lips though she hasn't really stood out yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    It surprises me that more of the girls don't leave the show during filming actually. Surely some of them realise they're not really attracted to him! Neither him or the last bachelor were super rich or anything so presumably they all stay because they genuinely like him....

I thought he was nice when I fist saw him on the ad but I no longer find him that attractive - he's lovely but not groundbreakingly hit or anything? - and I don't like his voice.

I think ink it's all just a TV drama and not at all realistic. There's probably 2 or 3 girls he genuinely felt attracted to at the start and the rest are there for TV ratings. I'm sure many of them don't feel attracted to him either, but just want to 'win'.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-08-2014),Phony  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No.
    He wouldn't tickle my fancy at all.
    Half the time he sounds like he's reading from a script.
    And I still think he's gay.
    "By all means, come and join us?" Who talks like that?
    No bloke I know! hehehe
    I'm just ribbing here of course but my female intuition would steer me away from him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Zeddie View Post
    I'm very glad Holly didn't stay. I liked her but if she had stayed in the house I would have lost all respect for her!

There are still so many girls in the house he has hardly even talked to!
    I'm delighted she left too, not because I didn't like her but because it showed some sensibility!
    And I think she might have gotten hurt down the track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to be a little different here and say that I think the other girls in the house are being super harsh on Laurina..

The first two cocktail parties ladies were butting in and all that attracted from the other ladies was an "oooh" and a giggle, Laurina does it and it's now apparently the worst crime ever... and yeah she definitely has flaws, clearly way over the top about appearances to the extent she appears a bit plastic.. but I'm not sure how that flaw is any worse that any of the other girls' flaws. I think they wouldn't admit it outright, but they feel she's a massive threat.

But anyway, it all makes for great viewing!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GM01 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I missed almost all of last night's episode - I didn't know it was on

Luckily I happened to channel surf at the right time and caught about the last 10 minutes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    I'm going to be a little different here and say that I think the other girls in the house are being super harsh on Laurina..

The first two cocktail parties ladies were butting in and all that attracted from the other ladies was an "oooh" and a giggle, Laurina does it and it's now apparently the worst crime ever... and yeah she definitely has flaws, clearly way over the top about appearances to the extent she appears a bit plastic.. but I'm not sure how that flaw is any worse that any of the other girls' flaws. I think they wouldn't admit it outright, but they feel she's a massive threat.

But anyway, it all makes for great viewing!!
    I think most people agree with you on that. For all her flaws, they were just mean to Laurina and that's not cool.