+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Not to worry! this is coming from the same woman who also thinks that gays don't deserve the right marry and 'boat people' should be kept out of our country.
    If I didn't have to see her at work everyday I would have stapled her racist mouth shut by now. Only joking! (maybe not)

I'm generally the same with tattoos. If it doesn't have unnecessary profanities or blatant, vulgar images I see nothing wrong with tattoos. Each to their own!
    Just got to love dealing with idiots like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406218280.473686.jpg

DH's name and what is inscribed on our wedding rings on my hip

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406218324.191635.jpg

My kids names and star signs on my wrists

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406218413.383531.jpg

Memorial tattoo for the babies I have lost, the flowers are what their birth flowers would have been

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1406218481.025949.jpg

My back that is a work in progress. I have a 4 hour session booked in September to do the outline of the rest then I have to book a 8 hour session for the colouring to finish it all of.

After my back is finished I have more I want to get including a full sleeve that will be old disney themed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    @loodle What do you mean by 'old school'? Like Beauty and the beast, the little mermaid, 101 dalmations Vs. Frozen, Brave, Wall E etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    @loodle What do you mean by 'old school'? Like Beauty and the beast, the little mermaid, 101 dalmations Vs. Frozen, Brave, Wall E etc?
    No by "old disney" I mean Alice In Wonderland, Snow White, Cinderella, Fantasia, Dumbo and all the older movies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    No by "old disney" I mean Alice In Wonderland, Snow White, Cinderella, Fantasia, Dumbo and all the older movies
    Ahh, a tiny bit before my era then. Not that I haven't seen them all and love them all. I just grew up with what I described as 'old school' lol. I have often thought of getting some disney tattoos.

Sounds awesome. I love Disney and the sleeve sounds awesome. Have you picked an artist to do it? Would love to see it when it's done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh, a tiny bit before my era then. Not that I haven't seen them all and love them all. I just grew up with what I described as 'old school' lol. I have often thought of getting some disney tattoos.

Sounds awesome. I love Disney and the sleeve sounds awesome. Have you picked an artist to do it? Would love to see it when it's done.
    I have the artist that has done that did the birds on my back booked to do the rest of my because he does awesome sailor jerry style work which is what I want my back to be like but as far as the Disney sleeve I haven't got anyone picked yet, it's hard to find someone that will be able to not make the cartoon characters look evil lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    I have the artist that has done that did the birds on my back booked to do the rest of my because he does awesome sailor jerry style work which is what I want my back to be like but as far as the Disney sleeve I haven't got anyone picked yet, it's hard to find someone that will be able to not make the cartoon characters look evil lol
    Yeah I've seen some pretty messed up Disney tattoos. On the plus side I've seen some pretty incredible ones too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've seen some pretty messed up Disney tattoos. On the plus side I've seen some pretty incredible ones too.
    There is a artist that is coming to open a shop here where I live and have seen his portfolio and his animation characters look great but there isn't any disney ones so I have sent him a request to see if he has done disney characters before and if so can I see some pictures, so hopefully if he has done some good ones I can get in with him. I don't want to get it started until next year because I want to get my back finished first plus even though my Mum has stopped fighting with me about my tattoos I feel safer getting it done when she is away travelling for a year lol

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Bonezart  (01-08-2014),loodle  (01-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Attachment 58616
    Had this done today!
    That's awesome! Looks great what fantastic line work!