+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I'm with Monash and my FS has me on them this cycle.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

ButterflyGirl2  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily can you give me some more info about how, where, what dosage and your Dr to get the injections from.
    Cos I have to stay on them and no idea how to get it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I had proluton injections for 6 days prior to progesterone supps for a FET cycle. Not a nice injection to have, but that was the cycle that got us our beautiful boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls can anyone tell me a pharmacy in Melbourne that supplied the injections???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slade Pharmacy in Richmond is the only pharmacy in Melb where you can get the progesterone oil injections from. The pharmacy is right outside the Epworth Hospital.
    Mine were prescribed by Monash IVF & one vile lasted me around 4 days (depends on what dose your on of course). Not cheap though & l had no choice but to be on an injection per day from being 5wks-12wks pregnant. Previously was on the crinone gel which my body refused to absorb & as a result nearly lost the pregnancy cause levels went dangerously low.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnic35 For This Useful Post:

ButterflyGirl2  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Sweetnic that's a great answer. I actually got my Dr to fax a script to Slade Pharmacy in Epworth who have made up the vials for me to collect tomorrow.
    Apparently I'm not absorbing the pessaries well enough either. My Prog level hovers around 16 unless I have the injection.
    I know they're really incredibly expensive but I have no choice.
    Not sure whether I do one a day or one every few days but I can ask my clinic.
    Thanks so much for your help xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Progesterone inj in aus

Hi.. struggling to arrange this as our clinic is overseas and need to arrange in aus before we go. Any info you can give would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Nblstar

Quote Originally Posted by soclose View Post
    Hi. I have always had the imi progesterone injections plus pessaries. PM me if you want all the details or I can post here if you like. My pharmacy will overnight them to you anywhere in Australia. They are not cheap at $45 per vial. I get a little over two injections per vial but I have one injection daily. Some fs will do them every second or third day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the intramuscular ones made in Perth about 3 months ago. Not cheap.. $60 each.. Which lasted 2 days. Where are u located?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep my fs prescribed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Which clinic are you with? Mine was fine for me to use left over Crinone from my Oz cycles and then once I got to SA I bought the Gestone injections (a few dollars each) and started using them straight away.
    Last edited by Tahli; 29-05-2016 at 10:57.