+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just wanted to offer hugs! I to suffer from anxiety and was very worried when DH went on a bucks night because I was moody and pregnant but like a pp has said most of the times what we think bucks nights are like and what they are really like is very different. If you trust that he loves you then all you can do is try (even though it's hard I know) to trust that he will be faithful to you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

peonies  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah its very hard. But I am trying my best not to think about it and when the thoughts do jump into my head I try and push them aside. Not easy at all. The worst part is AF arrived today so I am emotional. I am on birth control. So expected it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update-

WARNING VENT POST (might be long)-

I have had the most horrible day! My partner has to work in the morning so he decided this morning he wont go on the bacholres party. But at 1pm he phoned me and said he will be going and that I should lie to his boss in the morning so he can party. FYI that was when they were on their way to the strippers. I didnt know at the time. He lied to me and said he was at the pub. At 5pm he phoned me and said nah he wont be going out anymore and that after the rugby game he will pick me and the baby up at my mums and we will be heading home. Got home and he has been acting so strange. He is so angry. We had a fight about nothing. He came to bed and passed out. I dont know what to think. He is refusing to tell me why he is the way he is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, at least he's home with you so you don't have to worry about what he's up! Maybe he didn't get along well with other guys at the party. Whatever the case, i would be happy if he came to pick you and your baby up to go home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I am happy about that. He got his mind in order. What ever happened he is home with me. But why take what ever happened out on me. Why reduce me to tears. I guess I am just feeling super alone tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    he probably doesn't mean to take it out on you but maybe he's a bit frustrated since his plan to go out got cut short for whatever reason. Don't think too much into it at this stage. If it's something to do with you, he will mention it some other time. My DH is a bit like that he needs time to process things on his own before he opens up to me. It's probably nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed its nothing and that he just had a fall out with the guys he was with. My mind keeps running to the worst possible places with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What probably happened is the night ended up being pretty lame and he was disappointed.
    My dh came home from his bucks at midnight drunk and whingeing how crap his night was and he was embarressed.

For what its worth I think guys bucks nights arent as crazy as women think and men are better behaved on them then we think as they know women expect them to get up to no good on bucks nights

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah he told me bits and pieces. He didnt tell me why he called it quits so early. But he had a fight with his brother after the game. What is bothering me is that he is very shady when it comes to talking about what happened at the strippers house. He avoids that subject like the plague and that is making me worry.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    its hard

do you think the fight might have been because his brother/mates where hassling him about him deciding not to go ... so he changed his mind and went ... but gets all agro at you because he wasnt strong enough to stand up to them?