+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope you find a place soon, I'm sure the right place will show up and you can start fresh

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    I hope you find a place soon, I'm sure the right place will show up and you can start fresh
    Thank you! I really do hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    This. I'm hoping by finding a new place it will help you start over. You really have copped an incredibly bad year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs, I just want you to know you are not alone.
    im having the worst 18 mths, gall bladder troubles was were I first started. Followed by surgery, was offered a full time job at work then told I wasnt, my husband had an affair which has led to the last twelve or so mths being absolutely hell. But things are looking up, the one thing that has been my saviour is my psychologist appointments. So my advice after this year of hell, is do it. Don't get stuck with the whole myths bad look of seeing one. I feel so at peace like a weight is lifted off my shoulders after every visit. If at first you don't gel with yours, then find another.
    Please try and look positively at what ever you can, everyday find something!!
    i know it is not easy, but that and music helps me go on when. Things get bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitty View Post
    Big hugs, I just want you to know you are not alone.
    im having the worst 18 mths, gall bladder troubles was were I first started. Followed by surgery, was offered a full time job at work then told I wasnt, my husband had an affair which has led to the last twelve or so mths being absolutely hell. But things are looking up, the one thing that has been my saviour is my psychologist appointments. So my advice after this year of hell, is do it. Don't get stuck with the whole myths bad look of seeing one. I feel so at peace like a weight is lifted off my shoulders after every visit. If at first you don't gel with yours, then find another.
    Please try and look positively at what ever you can, everyday find something!!
    i know it is not easy, but that and music helps me go on when. Things get bad.
    Thanks hun. I'm sorry that you have had a shocker of a year also *hugs*

Yes, I really do need to actually go see a psychologist. I have a referral for one....it's just hard to take that leap. But I really could use some extra help and support to get through everything. I'm not really coping so well anymore, and I don't really have friends to turn to either.