+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! Welcome ladies! Don't be worried, lots of people do this everyday, I'm sure you guys will be fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

Lasareina  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @haley86 I'm feeling okay so far as well, hoping I don't get morning sickness because we are trying to keep it secret until 12 weeks! Going to be so hard lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I got my BFP last week and should be due around the 3rd.

For those of you who said you're freaking out a bit, I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one! This is my first and I have no clue what I'm doing!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Szuperwoman For This Useful Post:

Lasareina  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsH88 View Post
    Hey ladies I'm thinking of downloading a pregnancy tracker app, any suggestions?
    Im using the baby centre pregnancy one- its really good. Very informative. When im over the 12 week mark and have made my pregnancy public i will use 'Babygaga' which posts updates on your pregnancy and your baby's developments on FB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Newly2BMum For This Useful Post:

MrsH88  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww im with you first timers! This will be baby number 1 for us and i'm sooooo soooo sooooooo excited!! naturally am anxious about it all as its a daunting experience But one to go through together!!

Im currently 5weeks1day. Only symptoms i have is sore boobs, constant pelvic ache and frequent urination (omg like every 15 mins)
    Have my first doc appt this Friday and going to book my first Ultrasound at 8 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I'm not the only one who feels a bit clueless

We ended up telling my parents tonight as we were over for dinner... wasn't sure if I was going to chicken out or not! I was surprised at how excited they were! mum was actually jumping on the spot lol. I think they have been trying to reverse psychology me, because they have always said they weren't ready to be grandparents yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha ready or not now! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, congrats on your BFPs! I have been following this group since Monday when I got my BFP but i've stayed quiet lol! I've been a bit wary about getting too attached / excited, this is my first bub, but 3rd pregnancy - I had 2 m/cs last year and had to drop out of 2 previous date date groups :/. But you all seem so lovely and I need to be positive, so it's time to get involved haha! It's so hard not to go around telling everyone in sight, chatting with all of you lovely ladies will hopefully stop me!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

x
    Last edited by shivvy; 01-08-2014 at 07:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off for a weekend away with DH and DS at my brother/sister in laws and normally when there we would enjoy a spa and a bottle of wine but this time I can't do either.... Which is going to be very suspicious lol a few white lies this weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, for those not in the fb group I'm out of this thread, best of luck with your journeys xx ❤️