+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He's such a social retard 😆 he just smiled and gave me nothing! I was in tears and saying "oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe it, I just can't believe it" all morning to my 2yo, he was wondering wtf was wrong with me! @Newly2BMum symptoms I think might all be in my head, no nausea but I wasn't sick at all with my last lil guy, some things taste a little different and I think my sense of smell is heightened as well as my puff out limit but I'm wondering if it's because I know I'm pregnant now now not? I duno 😆

Eeiiii!!! This is so exciting!!!

We should start a fb page too 😁

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

beksie  (26-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to GP on Friday (my doc is on holidays for a week so wanted to see before he went), confirmed and EDD 2/4/14. We've told my mum, MIL and some close family. Will announced to others around 8-12 weeks .... we are just so excited and couldn't keep our mouths shut lol.
    Symptoms I think are all in my head but same as last time so maybe not ... nausea, really tired all the time, sore back and pelvic pain.

I'm keen to start a fb group. Waaayyyy easier to communicate than the forums I find. Happy to start one up and post link here. May need to add you all as friends and add to secret group so it doesn't come up in mewsfeed

Thanks
    Reviews
    *newsfeeds. I have a group for my LO and we are all really close and I love the support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I started one after I wrote that haha I figure the same thing, it'll be easier to chat who are you on fb @beksie
    Last edited by mightymama; 26-07-2014 at 07:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god, nausea... urgh!! Best thing about it..babe is still sticky! 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool. Sorry just read this. I'm Bek Zande. I think I created one ... but not sure if it worked on my phone. I'll delete it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erm that's ok I don't think it let's you if you don't have members, I just went to find you and realised what I thought I did... I didn't hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else getting metal taste in their mouth? Feels like I've been sucking on nails or summin 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi-ah ladies. BFP for me too. My dates r 1 April. Seeing the doc on Tuesday. This will hopefully be my second bubba. My DS is 2 1/2 now, so the will be interesting being pregnant and care for a toddler too. I'm normally horribly sick from 6-20 weeks so not really looking forward to that. Trying to get lots done now before MS kicks in, urgh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Welcome! Maybe we should so a get to know you thing?
    Maybe I'm a little over excited haha