+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Oh no! I hope your DD feels better soon!

Ive dropped DS1 to school, taken DS2 & DS3 to the dr (DS2 asthma playing up, DS3 has bronchiolitis), done grocery shopping and now DS3 is asleep (well in his cot going to sleep) so im watching the latest Episode of Witches of East End whilst cleaning my kitchen (god love my husband for buying me a tv for the kitchen ) and DS2 is resting playing his tablet....

Pretty boringly busy day here

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I just finished the first season of Witches of East End ... I love it!

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I'm in bed feeling lousy with a cold, whilst my beautiful mum has taken my DD out for the morning so I can get some rest. She's an angel. So lucky to have her. Feels nice to rest without a demanding toddler at my feet even if I am sick and on my own.
    Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] RaryGirl View Post
    You are organised ... I packed hospital bags day of going to hospital
    Ds1 I packed during labour and ds2 my waters broke 3 weeks early so I threw all my stuff in my bag lol I'm 36 weeks so thought I better actually do it now!

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm sitting at in the Jetstar departure lounge at Melbourne airport waiting to board my very delayed flight home.

@Jetstar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm at work having a "lunch break" and quickly lurking online before an afternoon of meetings. Really cannot be bothered today. Wish I was at home cuddled up with the girls having a lazy day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got home from work and now chilling on the couch while waiting for school to finish. Deciding whether or not to have the tv on and make something to eat. Gotta go with kiddo to taikwando later.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm resting in bed while my parents are looking after DS1&2 until 3pm. They are bringing homemade beef & Guinness stew with them so DH doesn't have to make dinner tonight.

They are the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's my first official day of maternity leave so I'm at home nesting! Got most of the washing done and am putting the finishing touches to organising the nursery. I also went for a walk and just ate lunch so I'm feeling pretty pumped right now! I hope this energy continues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I dropped the boys at school and the girl at daycare then came home and cleaned the house, including all bedrooms. I paid/ordered some stuff online, started my blog and had a FB stalk. The pest man came so I had a chat to him then my Aunty called past with some blueberries for DD. Now I'm eating hot chips in the car then will head to the fruit/vegie shop to get some stuff for tea and go to the post office. Then I'll pick the kids up, have afternoon tea and take the boys to the kinesiologist.

I'm hoping I'll sleep tonight, my old friend insomnia has been hanging around again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    My DH and kids went back home on Sunday so I'm just hanging out watching Veronica Mars DVDs and eating raspberry twisters. I went shopping earlier but nothing else really planned for today.