+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default On line course. .

I had a door knocker the other week doing the rounds. ...I found myself signing up to a online course.
    I have since changed my mind and no longer wish to do it ATM well not until my youngest is in school ...and I am not in the right head space ATM to commit to anything like that at all.
    I am also not 100% sure if that is the course that if I had a choice I would do anyhow ....
    So my question is how do I cancel it before it's too late and I'm charged Vet fees....
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    contact whatever whoever, is on the enrolment forms. you might have only a 30 day period to cancel. I have not heard of door to door selling courses?? there must be some way to cancel it. Marie.

Similar Threads

1. Last in line..
    By relle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-01-2015, 10:26
  2. Is this a line?
    By MissMoosey in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-09-2013, 17:47
  3. Can anyone see the Line??
    By Cool Cookies in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12