+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I was a quiet goody two shoes mostly. I didn't drink or smoke and did a fair bit of community work eg I ran a group of teens that were feeding the homeless with St vinnies.
    I did date older men. I was got engaged at 16 but thank God that didn't last. Met my hubby at 19 married him one year and one week later and had our first dd 9 months after that.

As my kids
    Dd (20yrs) didn't rebel until she moved out of home. Her rebellion was very different in that she felt the need to feel independent so didn't call for 3 months. Now 3 years later we are constantly on the phone. I am sitting in her lounge right now.

Ds (14 almost 15) isnt rebellious. He is however very moody. He towers over both dh and I and is stronger than both of us too. It would be scary if he ever did try and overpower us.

Dd (13 and 11) aren't at that stage either.

So far I have been very blessed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some would say I was boring I think. I had no interest in sneaking out getting drunk or doing drugs. Although I did go to a couple of parties and get drunk at 15.
    Having been assaulted as a child it keep me away from boys.

Then in my 20's I had horrible anxiety and fear of being judged which now at 30 Im getting over.
    I dont regret not being a crazy teenager but do regret not living a full life in my 20's before kids.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I was depressed, anxious, withdrawn and suffering for an eating disorder. In terms of behaviour I wasn't too bad, I was too anxious to be and always feared the repercussions.
    I drank a lot of alcohol though and would often go to school drunk, leave school to get drunk, etc.
    My teen years definitely weren't a happy time.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using The Bub Hub mobile app