Closed Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's VERY exciting MissX!! Lovely to hear Chelsea is giving you some reprieve.

How's Sienna going with sleep LS?

How is everyone else?

Feeling more positive at the moment. M is super exhausted all the time, peeing constantly, and has started having strange cravings (for her..she isn't a sweet tooth but can't get enough of smoothies and chocolate!). So I hope that is indicative of a little bubba growing nicely in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, that's great that Chelsea is being so good.

Rainbow, Sienna has been doing pretty well, but was a bit unsettled last night. The last 3 nights she's only woken twice. I'm hoping that drops to once soon.

That's great that M has those symptoms. I have everything crossed that Tuesday's scan will go perfectly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Smurfy, if it helps, Meadow's sleep is crap at the moment as well. The last two weeks it's gotten bad. She is waking once or twice but for up to 2.5 hrs! Driving me insane and no matter what I do she won't go back to sleep. Or she looks like she has but a minute later she's sitting up. She just wants to feed the whole time but after a little while I can't take it anymore and unlatch her, it gets sore, and then she screams the house down. I actually really want to stop breastfeeding now. But don't know how as she'll just crack it. Also, bad mummy alert but I want to give her phenergen tonight so she'll sleep. We're in a hotel near Australia Zoo and I can't take a bad night again. Seriously considering drugging my child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting MissX, glad Chelsea has turned a corner is being a good girl for you. Is she better with DH now?

Oh smurfy I hope S sleeps better for you tonight!

wow bond you must be having a hard time I hope tonight is better and you don't need up resort to drugging her.

hope M is still going well RR it's promising she's got so many symptoms I had nothing in my first tri with DD2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, I hope Meadow's sleep improves soon. Being awake 2.5 hours at a time must suck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, how was Meadow last night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Bond, how was Meadow last night?
    Thank you for asking. She was so much better than usual!! Slept 8:30 to 04:50 in her travel cot. Of all places! Went down late as she needed a second nap due to the first one being short while driving. And that wake up time is normal for her by the way. Definitely not much sleep for a child her age, but this often happens. Whether she goes down at 7pm or 9pm she wakes at the same time! I read a lot on the hub about routines, sleep amounts, naps etc, and people's opinions. But no matter what I do with her, she won't sleep longer than 10 hrs a night. Toby was exactly the same. Some kids are just crap sleepers and need less sleep. I really can't change that (little vent there)

How is Sienna's sleep going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is crossed for you rainbow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond, Chelsea is the same. She is a 10 hour girl. Most nights she still wakes once a night for a quick drink of water, but last night she slept the whole night - thank goodness!

I gave up breastfeeding quite easily - it killed me and I really was an emotional wreck when I did it. But it was more an issue for me than Chelsea! Maybe overnight now you can start introducing water? Atleast start that? I hear from so many people that it is the quick sugar rush they are looking for. Never knew if that was true or not, but I do believe that if they are eating enough during the day, they don't need milk over night.

So I feel like I may have uncovered a big issue for Chelsea and now I am feeling guilty that this might have been the reason why she was difficult as a bub in terms of sleep. I 'think' she maybe lactose intolerant! Obviously I am no Dr, but hubby and I noticed months ago that her belly at bath time would be so bloated and when I put her to bed, she would roll around - like I would if I had wind and a bloated belly. She would pass wind regularly and wake a few times over night and pass wind. I then swapped her to goats milk for a week and the bloating seem to subside slightly, but she got a really bad, stubborn nappy rash. I have now changed her to Zymil and her tummy is never bloated and 1 day after drinking it, her nappy rash cleared! Then last night she slept all night! The other day (2 days after putting her onto Zymil) I gave her a yoghurt pouch in the afternoon and that night she had a bloated tummy and was passing wind again and woke in a state during the night.
    She only has 3 bottles a milk each day and milk in her cereal. The bottles are only about 90ml milk and then the rest is water (like 100 ml).
    So now I feel a little guilty! Do you reckon that this is what it might be? Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh gosh missX sounds like it could possibly be that? Or CMPI?

J might have some ideas'