Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Here are my girls
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous Michelle. I'm glad your boob is feeling better.

River has an ear infection 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww MCB, so sweet! Glad the blockage has cleared.

J, I love Lucy's dress. She looks like such a little lady, very sweet. How are you feeling?

Rainbow, hope everything is going well with DP!

Toni, poor River. Is she in a lot of pain?

Also, Toby has had a double ear infection since last week. I thought he was all better, on last day of antibiotics. Then I get a call from daycare yesterday that he's not well and saying his ear hurts. Doctor has a look and infection is back.....if it ever left. He can't have penicillin and I don't think the alternative is working too well but has to stay on it another 5 days. Hope that will resolve it!

My two super heroes....1425546054627.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond I hope Toby is feeling better soon, does a double ear infection mean both ears? Your babies are way adorable.
    River is a tough little thing, she tries to play and be happy but it's frequently interrupted by misery. She has a chesty cough, runny nose and eyes, red throat and temperature. On top of that she is cutting 3 teeth (canines). Regular paracetamol and neurofen helps. She also has antibiotics. Just had her up (4am) for panadol a drink and some cuddles. Really hate seeing her like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor bub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucy is sick too! It is, unfortunately, the age for illness. Their little bodies are building immunity, but aren't quite there yet.

I echo Toni...regular paracetamol and ibuprofen. I also use Polaramine intermittently; it is an anti-histamine, and helps to dry up secretions.

The only good thing about Lucy being sick is that I get loads of really lovely cuddles! When she is well, she is too busy for cuddles!!

MCB, sorry for late reply, but the others gave you great advice...heat and massage, and regular feeding or expressing. Paracetamol for the pain or discomfort. You can buy a heat-pack from the Pharmacy which you can stick inside your bra (one side is adhesive); this can also be helpful.

MCB, Bond and Toni...love the photos, keep them coming. I really like seeing everyone's bubs. Everybody...more photos please!

Rainbow...good luck for today. I want to come back later and see a result over 300!! Has your partner peed on a FRER today?

AFM; more chemotherapy next Thursday...wont be long until I switch to weekly. Nausea still there, but it improves after 2 weeks...just in time for more chemotherapy!! Oh well...it is what it is.

Back later to stalk Rainbow's bhCG result.

J xxx.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Morning all, no frer today as dp is going straight from night shift to the clinic. She did one yesterday and the control was lighter then the test line which seems promising, but whole test itself was lighter as it was from a new box, so today could really go either way. I
    Don't feel very confident though!

Love all the pics of the babies, sorry that River, Toby and Lucy are unwell! J what does it mean for your chemo when your little ones are unwell?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425588126.813066.jpg

Here's yesterday's frer...

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425588168.010970.jpg

And here is me and my little love

Thanks
    Reviews
    All these sick kiddies! Meadow has now joined in as she came down with gastro during the night and is running a fever. Very lethargic.

Good luck with the results Rainbow! Lovely picture of you and Toby.

Hope Lucy, Lincoln and River are better soon. And yes Toni, double ear infection is both ears but he seems ok not really sick like poor River and is bored because I can't take him out today due to Meadow's illness. It's gonna be a loooong day.......
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 06-03-2015 at 12:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sidnna is sick too. DH and Sienna both caught a nasty cough at the end of our trip, now I've got it.

Here's my cheeky girl

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425608165.365651.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

J37  (06-03-2015)